Thank dear mothers

Tweeks POV

OMG Craig looks hot right now. No hat or sweater. He was wearing a long sleeve black shirt that looked tight with black ripped jeans and white converse. I can see his figure much better this way. I stand holding the door open turning red looking at Craig.

Craig smirks at me while his mom giggles "Hey Tweek, can we come in?" "HUH?! O-oh y-y-yeah." I say nervous letting them in.

We all sit at the table....my mom and Craig's mom made us sit together. Our mom's sat together as Craig's sister was next to both her mom and dad. My dad was some what next to me. It felt like everyone was distancing themselfs from me and Craig. What the fuck are they planning.

Craig's POV

Damn Tweek was looking at me like I was a piece of meat. But that got ruined when my mom asked him to let us in. But thats fine, I get to sit next to him. Everyone was talking while the food was still cooking I guess.

"H-Hey Craig." Tweek says. I look over at him and he was looking at me. "Hey Tweek. " I replied "Y-you look nice without a h-hat right now. " ....I don't know if I should feel happy or offended by that but I guess he's trying to break the silence. "Thank Tweek. You look nice yourself." I smile at him. He smiles back less nervous.

  Mrs Tucker/Craig's mom POV

I look over to the boys to see them smiling at each other. OMG OURS PLANS WORKING!! I tap on Mrs Tweak and point to the boys. She gets excited like I did and smiles at me.

Our husband's look at us concerned but we just whispered to them saying "You wouldn't understand." And went back to talking about our plan.

  Tweeks POV

Oh god I'm talking to Craig normally again. I feel pretty comfortable talking to him. I'm even looking at him in the eyes knowing he likes me.....he likes me.....I don't think he really likes me. He probably thinks he does but he doesn't. Or I might use him. I'm scared again..... "Tweek?" Craig says "h-huh?" He looks at me in the face and uses his black long sleeve to wipe the tears on my face that I didn't know I had "Your crying, are you ok?" I stay quiet for a little "y-yeah. I'm fine." He gives me the look when you know someone is lying. "Ok." 

  Dinner was ready and we were all eating. I ate pretty slow while everyone was mostly talking not eating. Craig was eating but he wasn't talking to anyone, but he has tried to talk to me but I just keep eating acting like I didn't hear him. In which he finally gave up.

Things got quiet....it was weird. Both my mom and Craig's mom looked at me and Craig "So....hows Are you two doing?" Craig's mom asked. Craig eyed her like he knew something. I on the other hand just said "F-fine." I twitch. Then Craig talked "Why?" He asked. Both our mom's smile at each other and look over to us "Because~" they both chant. I began to get nervous. What are they planning.

"We just think you guys are pretty close...and kinda want to know if you guys are....you know..dating?" My heart dropped. Craig stays quiet "WhAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DATING?! THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!"  I yell as I ran to my room. "TWEEK WAIT!" I hear my mom yell.

Mrs Tweak/ Tweeks mom POV

Well shit. "Did you two scare that boy away." Mr Tucker asks. "Man what the fuck!" Craig yells "Why did you two do that?" And Craig is mad. He gets up and go to find Tweek. "Well at least they're still going to be together." Mrs Tucker says "Yeah but I'm afraid my son is going to lose his virginity at age 16." I say "Didn't you say you lost your at 13?" Mrs Tucker replies. "Yeah those were my wild years." I sigh while smiling "Wait what?" Mr Tweak says. "Honey dear, our daughter is still here." Mr Tucker says. We all look at her and she was just sitting there looking like she wanted to leave.