Waking up in or from a nightmare?

Tweeks POV

I woke up to my mom calling me for dinner. I got up and tried to remember how I got back home. I was at Craig's house and I felt him bite me..... was it a nightmare?

It probably was cause vampires don't exist. But I do have a bad feeling about Craig...

I went down stairs to the kitchen. My mom put the plates down with food on it. My mom gave me coffee and she sat down next to dad.

After dinner I went to the bathroom cause I kept feeling a sharp pain in my neck. I looked to find nothing there. Put when I looked closely I could almost see to two dots. Weird...why they purple? I think to myself. Oh no am I going to die?! Is this it for me?! What am I gonna do?! This is too much pressure!!!

After my panic attack I took a shower and went to bed.

A few hours have past and I couldn't get sleep. Maybe that nap I took or something is the reason. I open my window for fresh air and grabbed my laptop. I watched youtube for a little while until I looked through my window. I saw Craig walking out of his house. He put his hands in his pockets and slowly started walking. I noticed a random person walking down the street. Craig stopped walking and had his head down. After the person walked past Craig, Craig started to walk behind him. After they walked a far distance I had trouble seeing them.

I just closed my window, turning my laptop off and went back to sleep.

Next day

My alarm went off forcing me to wake up. I turned it off and realized it was Friday which is awesome but it would be better if it was Saturday. I got ready for school and grabbed my bag and left. When I closed the door, I got two notifications, one of them was the news and the other one was a text message from Butters. I checked his message, it said

Butters- hey sorry to say this but I'm sick today so I won t be able to come to school with you today:(

.....damn...... I thought to myself. I replied saying its ok and I hope you get well soon.

I then checked the news to see a picture of some man smiling the bottom of the picture had a text saying that the man was found dead with his throat ripped out. It even had to show the body which they didn't need to do. I started to twitch more then I usually do. I covered my mouth and got scared. There's a murder in this town and....the man was laying on his stomach...his back looked like the persons back that was walking past my street at night..and Craig followed him. Did Craig have something to do with it?! I put my phone in my backpack and started walking. After a few minutes I heard someone walking behind me. I started panicking! What was I supposed to do?! I'm too weak to do anything?! I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"ACK, D-DONT HURT ME!" I screamed. The person turned me around and hugged me. "I'm not going to hurt you Tweekers." The person said. I looked up to see Craig. I didn't want to see him. I felt a terrible vibe from him. And from the news and the dream or...what I think was a dream, with him doing...stuff. For some reason I started to feel calm as he holds me closer to his chest. I could smell his scent or maybe cologne, I didn't know but it made me feel calm. He let go of me and smiled. I think my heart skipped a beat.

....WTF did I just think?!......whatever.

Craig's POV

I noticed Tweek looking at the ground, his cheeks were red and so was his ears. I started to wonder if he remembered what happened yesterday? I hope not and I guess the south park police found the body that I left so that's wonderful, but they won t know it was me. I put my hand on Tweeks head and started to feel what he was feeling. His heart was pounding more then it's supposed too. I felt myself blush. Tweek then looked up at me and our eyes met. We just kept looking into eachothers eyes for a minute but it felt like an eternity.
For some reason I was getting very close to Tweeks face. He didn't move or anything, my eyes began to shut a little and so was his. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm feeling but I had no control over my body anymore. I slowly moved my hand to his cheek and used my other hand to wrap around his hips and pull him closer. His body was getting hot and I think turned on, of course it did the same to me.