Playdate

Honestly I loved this song since I was very young and now it's famous 😂😅

Craig's POV

I woke up around 9:34 am. To be honest I've never slept in that long before. I then felt something kinda heavy on me. I look to see Tweek's head on my stomach, and he was drooling on me. I guess I'm his personal body pillow now. He honestly looked cute that way though. I grab my phone and went through my notification's to see if anything was going on. I saw the messages my mom send me which were the pictures she took of me and Tweek. They came out pretty well. I saved them and turned my phone off. I lay there staring at the ceiling wondering what to do. I then started to hear Tweek sleep talking "Craig.." He groaned. "Yes?" I whispered. "P-please...dont kill m-me.." My eyes widen. He thinks I'm going to kill him. Is he scared from when I tried to attack him at school and got him at home. But I started to remember that yesterday he was talking about how he had a dream of me killing him. I gently pet his hair "I'll never hurt you Tweek." I reply. Tweek smiles and snuggles me.

He's so sweet and cute in his sleep. I tangle my fingers in his messy bed hair and started to hum a lullaby I knew from when I was younger. And of course it's a common lullaby but I for some reason liked it. It was twinkle twinkle little star. It's probably stupid but whatever.

After a few minutes later Tweek finally woke up. He sat on my waist and rubbed one of his eyes with his hand that was covered by the long sleeve. He looked at me and smiled "Morning!" He cheerfully said. Huh I guess he's in a happy mood. I smile back and said "Good morning, you seem happy." "Well I for once I don't feel tired and I even had a great dream for once...now I must have coffee." Tweek demands. I chuckle and look up and down at him "Well I can't make you coffee if your sitting on me like this~" Tweek looks down and noticed the pose we were both making, he blushed and got off of me and laid next to me. "Sorry." He mumbled. "Nah don't be sorry." I reply. I turn over to face him, he looks up at me and stares into my eyes. We both blush lightly. I stared into his beautiful green eyes as he stares into my blue eyes. We stared to move closer to each other slowly shutting our eyes close and having our mouth a little bit opened. Tweeks eyes fully shut as I get closer to him and almost get on top of him. But then my door opens.

"Hey just wondering if you two wanted breakfas-...... GO BACK TO WHATEVER YOUR DOING!" My mother says as she slams the door closed. Both me and Tweek looked at the door and looked back at each other. We realized what we were about to do and jumped out of the bed. "W-well maybe w-we should have breakfast." Tweek studders. "Yeah." I blush.

Me and Tweek walk downstairs to see my mom cook pancakes and coffee. I told her that I think Tweek has a coffee addiction when I was talking about Tweek to her, seems like she remembered. Me and Tweek sit down and hope my mother doesn't say anything about what she saw. My mother turns around and grins at us. I turn red as Tweek just looks down at the table. She places breakfast on the table and gave Tweek a cup of coffee. We ate as my mother cleans things up. My dad comes down to see me and Tweek. He groans and kisses my mother "I'm heading to work. See you tonight." Then leaves. Guess he don't feel like saying morning to us, maybe cause he still don't like Tweek.

Well I don't give a fuck cause Tweek is nice and mother likes him so he can suck it.

I noticed that Tweek was kinda eating a little but mostly drinking his coffee. I then remembered that I was going to start making him eat cause he's really light. I put some of my food on Tweeks plate and whispered in his ear "Please eat a little more ok." He tensed up but calmed down knowing I wasn't  doing anything and then nod. He began eating his food as I walk over to my mother and help her clean. We were a little far from Tweek so I asked her "So...can we act like you didn't see that." She grinned at me and said "Ok. But let me ask, were you coming on to him or was this different?" "This was different even I don't know what happened but other times I have came on to him cause I feel like he might like me if I do." I reply. My mother groans and says "No that's not how it works, did I raise a little dumbass. We call that harassing, sexual harassment, sexual assault and maybe even others. What you really do is be a good and helpful friend." I always feel hurt when that friend word is being said when it comes to me and Tweek. "But that's also the problem mom. I don't wanna be a friend. I wanna be more..." I say kinda sad. She sighs and says "It's better that then him not wanting to be around you." Then she left. I stood there taking all that in. Fuck my life.

I walk back to the table and sit next to Tweek again. He looks at me concerned and asked "What happened?" I look at him and said "Nothing just talking to my mother. Hey, wanna have a playdate or something?" Tweek sits there thinking "Yeah! Sounds fun!" I smile. He began to blush a little. "W-what?" I ask nervous. "You never really smiled like that before. You usually grin or have a blank face." Tweek giggled. I felt myself blush. "You should smile like that more." Tweek said joyfully. I blushed more. I turned around to not show my face to Tweek but Tweek got up from his chair and walked to the other side to see my face. I turned my head around to not face him again but he grabbed my face and made me look at him "Stop looking away from me." Tweek laughed. His laugh was so sweet. The sun shine on him as he giggles and holds my face. I pulled him towards me and hugged him. He giggled some more and hugged me back. I smiled and felt happy. I never really felt like this in a long time. I then noticed my mom standing in the living room looking at both me and Tweek. She looked happy as well. She even looked like she was about to cry. She walked up stairs and Tweek got off of me and finished up his breakfast. I told Tweek I would be back and went up the stairs to find my mother. I enter her room to see her crying. I rush over to her and ask if she was ok. "Oh sweetie, I'm just so happy for you. I've never seen you this happy since you were so young. You even smiled. Most of the time you are always angry and emotionless unless you were petting stripes but now you seem to care about things and smile. That boy is special Craig. Don't you ever let him go." I felt touched. I started to feel a tear go down my cheek I hugged her and said "Well me and Tweek will be leaving soon. Want anything when we get back?" She answered with a no and I left the room.

Well that was emotional. I went back to Tweek and hugged him from behind as he ate. When he was done we went to my room to get dressed. I had him wear my clothes cause he didn't have his own but his dirty ones from yesterday. I gave him my black t-shirt with baggy blue ripped jeans. I wore my white t-shirt with my blue sweater and black jeans with a blue beanie.

Tweeks POV

To be honest I like how close me and Craig have gotten. We left the house for a walk and to think of where me and him are gonna hang out. We then thought of the south park pond. We went over there and just sat and talked. After lots of talking we noticed a couple making out. We couldn't identify who the were but I think it was Kenny and Butters. They always liked each other but never showed it at school cause they were scared of people judging them, mostly Butters. But honestly I don't think anyone cares in south park.

I look over to see Craig looking at me blushing. "Hey dude y-you ACK! Ok?" I ask. He just looks at me nervous blushing with no answer. He then began to move closer to me. "Craig..." I ask again moving back a little. "If I said I loved you....what would you say?" Craig's says "Well, I'd say I love you too cause we friends." I answer. It honestly didn't feel right when I said that but I don't know why. Craig then looks depressed out of nowhere. "Hey Craig, why you look sad all of a sodden?" I ask while putting my hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me and smiled a little. "I'm ok. I'm glad were friends." Then he hugged me. Honestly I've been thinking about him more lately and I haven't been running away. Even after having that one nightmare, I think I had another one last night but I dont remember. I remember having a good dream though. Shit I even met his family and I been feeling strange things when I think or see Craig. I know I'm not gay but I also no that I've never felt things for a girl either so of course I wouldn't know....would I?

Sorry for the short chapter and taking a while.  I had a writer's block and I was busy and also I have to get ready for summer school.

I've also been working on a new book the is a Stan x Kyle. But I won t release it until I'm almost done with this book. Thank you and see you in the next chapter.