Can't catch the pray?

Tweek POV

After that I hanged out with Token and Clyde my other friends. I hang out with them when Butters isn't here or when we all feel like being together. After school I was walking home like I usually do but..Craig is with me. The whole time we were walking, he was humming something. Sounded like a lullaby. We didn't really talked the whole time we were walking. I felt nervous with him because he killed a man, he's a supernatural, we made out... I don't know how that happened and what we did in the empty dark classroom. The sins I've made. Craig snapped me out of thought and said "So..I found out that your going to be home alone for awhile, maybe I should come over~" he grinned at me. "Uh..ACK..no" I replied. He seemed really upset with my answer. I sighed "Fine..but for a..GAH...little." Craig smirked and we kept walking. We got to my house and I walked in. Craig walked in behind me and I gave him a weird look "What?" He asked, "Well I thought vampires can't come into buildings unless they were given permission." He chuckled and said "Your mom gave me permission, that was how you got back into your room." Well that makes sense. We went to my room and put our bags down but the door. Craig looked around my room while I went into the kitchen to make coffee. I was close into finishing the coffee until Craig came up behind me "boo~" he whispered into my ear "GAH! CRAIG DON'T DO THAT MAN!" He started laughing. I looked at him and gave him a dirty look. "Aww is Tweeky mad~ I'm sorry honey." Why does he keep calling me honey? "Why do you ACK..keep calling me honey?" Craig gave me a questionable look like he didn't expect me to ask that. "Well..." Craig said as he got close to me "Maybe because your sweet and it's easy to get stuck to you and when I have you..I just want more..." He place his head on my shoulder and hands against the table, one on each side making sure I can't run through one of the sides.

"C-Craig..." I stutter. "Huh?" Craig muffled into my shoulder. "What does all that...mean?" I was scared to asked but had to so I can understand what was going on. But Craig didn't answer, he put his head up and was really close to my face, he was smirking. "Maybe we should talk about making sure you don't run from me again like you did at school, we're already done talking about what would happen if you tell anybody but running away...seems to be something different." Craig says in a evil tone.
What is he planning?! "W-what?" I say confused and a little scared. Craig's eyes started to glow yellow a little as his fangs were more shown. "What I mean is there is no point in running away from me~ wanna know why?" Craig asked, I nod. "Cause I will always  catch you, your my prey~ you know what that makes me?~" All his words were just like knifes, maybe even spikes! "T-the predator?" I replied. "Good job bunny~ and as the predator~ I devour my prey, like you bunny~~" I was stunned, I couldn't move, those words...are scary. He started to lick my neck then slowly up my ear. He licked the ear lobe then the helix, then he bit it. Of course me being sensitive, I moaned.

Craig grabbed my thighs and placed me on top of the table. Then he started to unbutton my green shirt and kiss my neck. I had one of my hands in Craig's hair as the other one was reaching up the wall to grab something to fight with. Craig was done unbuttoning my shirt and started to lick, bite, suck my chest. I don't even understand why he's doing all this, or why I wasn't stopping him. After I felt my hand grab a hold of something, I looked up to see it, it was a crucifix. I looked back at Craig which was still doing his thing and I took off his beanie and placed it on his head and screamed "I WILL NOT BE YOUR PRAY!!" The crucifix started to burn Craig. Smoke was forming under the crucifix and Craig started screaming. I then pushed Craig and ran out my front door. I won't let him catch the pray, he can't catch the pray. As I was running down the street I heard Craig still screaming from the burn that the crucifix left on him, lucky I kept the crucifix just in case.
Craig screams faint as I started to hear something else. I heard Craig start screaming my name like he was pissed, next I heard someone running behind me. I knew it was Craig so I picked up my speed so he couldn't catch me.

I ran into the forest which was probably the most stupidest thing I ever did. It kept getting darker and darker the deep I kept running in the forest. I then saw light so I ran to it.

I was back to my neighborhood?! How?! Was I running in circles?! But I was running straight?! But hold up...wheres Craig? Did I lose him? I turned to the forest to see nothing. I sigh in relief knowing that I lost him. I turned around to see Craig and his hand grab my neck. Half of his face was dark like a shadow and his eyes were red and blood going down from his head. His nails started to dig deep into my neck, I tried to scream but Craig kept tightening his grip. I grabbed his wrists and tried to have him let go, but he wouldn't. I was having trouble breathing. "YOU HAVING FUCKING GUTS KID!" He screamed at me with the voice that sounded like the devil it's self. Then he started laughing saying "BUT MAN, I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD RUN, OR EVEN FIGHT HAHAHAHA I LIKE YOU A LOT KID BUT JUST LIKE I SAID, I CATCH MY PRAY AND I'LL ALWAYS CATCH YOU!"  He's much scarier than he ever was. I was scared. Knowing this time my life was on the line. Craig pulled me close to him by my neck and kissed me. I felt myself get weak, or not feeling well. I felt sick and I couldn't breathe. Then I blacked out.

Craig POV

This fucking kid man, never thought I had to chase him again and I never thought he would fight back.

After Tweek blacked I was able to catch him before he hit the ground. He's been awalys pretty light whenever I carried him, maybe I should have him eat when he wakes up. His legs were wrapped around my waist, he was hugging me from the front, and he was freakin nuzzling my neck?! "This kid." I sigh. I carried him to his house and went up to his room. I lay him down on his bed and covered him with his blanket and I sat at the edge of the bed. I sat there and just started thinking. I look at Tweek to see him sound asleep. I look back to the ground and put my hand on the back of my neck and I sighed again. "How come when I try to think of something, I always think of you now....gosh What a nightmare." I look back to Tweek again and got off the bed. I walk over to Tweek and looked down at him. I chuckle "I can't wait to see your face when you see me." I bend down and kiss his forehead. I tangled my fingers in his messy hair. I couldn't help but look at Tweek and chuckle. I put my lips close to his "Just one won't hurt right?" I slowly closed my eyes and got closer to his face. My lips brushed against Tweeks before he turned his head over. I bend back up and placed my hand on the back of my neck and sigh "Damn....is this what rejection feels like?" I turn to my side and look at the window to see the moon. I sigh again and open the window, I climb out and jumped to my house roof. I opened the window and climb in locking it and look around. I hear stripes my guinea pig. I smile and gave her some food.

I change my clothes and went to bed, "Man tommorw is going to be a long day ." I sigh

1460 words, things might go down in the next chapter!!!