Bad to Good

Craig's POV

I woke pretty happy for once. I'm not much of a morning person buuuuuuuuut~~
I'm dating Tweek, I got a boyfriend. I got something to look up to when I start the day. I grab my phone to check for notifications and saw a text from Tweek that was at least 5 minutes ago.

- Tweek❤ : Hey Craig can I come over? Please...

Huh..did something happen? I quickly reply with a yes and got ready for Tweek to come over.

               ~ 10 minutes ago ~

  Tweeks POV

I woke up feeling great. I felt as if nothing can get in the way. I even started to think about Craig. Hopefully we can hang out today...i really want to see him. I get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen to get some coffee. But then my dad appeared out of no where "AH!" I yell.

"Tweek we need to talk." My dad says sounding kind of angry. "O-ok? About?" I ask "Craig." He says. He grabs my wrist hard and I hiss in pain but he didn't hear it. I try to get out of his grip but instead I felt him dig his nails into my skin. He sits me down in the kitchen. He was making me kinda scared. "W-What about C-Craig? What d-did he do?" I ask looking at my now angry father. "Are you dating him?!" I go silent ".....yes..."

My dad instantly slams his hands on the table and I jumped about to cry. "WHY TWEEK! WHAT'S THE REASON?! ARE YOU GAY NOW?! MY ONLY CHILD, MY ONLY SON!" I had nothing to say. Why was mom happy for me but he wasn't? "I EVEN SAW YOU TWO KISS YESTERDAY LAST NIGHT BEFORE YOU CAME IN! I GOT IN A ARGUEMENT WITH YOUR MOTHER. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Tears started to rule down my face. It's my fault. I made my parents fight. It was cause I kiss Craig..........but he makes me happy. I stood up and ran to my room. My dad yelled my name angrily and chased me. He chased me to my room but I shut the door on him and locked it. He kept hitting the door trying to get in but I hide deep in the closet with my phone. I texted Craig asking if I can come over and the time I was waiting I was crying and covering my ears.

5 Minutes later Craig answered. My dad was done hitting my door but I honestly don't want to go out there. So the only way out is through the window. I open it silently and jumped on the tree. I was able to climb down and I ran right to the neighbors aka Craig's house. I knock on the door and wait.

Finally Craig opened the door and I jumped into his arms crying. It caused us to fall inside. "Tweek are you ok?! What happened?!" Craig says worried. "H-hurry and lock t-the door b-before he finds out I'm h-here!" Craig gets up and quickly closes the door locking it and helped me up. "Who's he?" Craig asks worried.

"I....I don't...r-realy want to...." I couldn't even finish. I started to choke on my tears and cry again. Craig put his hand behind my head and held me to his chest. "Shhh it's ok. You don't have to tell me." Craig whispers.

He picks me up easily and carries me to his room. He places me on his bed and he rocks the both of us.

I finally calm down and look up at Craig. "H-hi..." I say "Hey." Craig replys. "I love you." "I love you too honey." Craig grins. We get close and kiss. All the negative thoughts were gone. It was just me a Craig.

  We stop and stare at each other. Craig looks down at my wrist and got angry "Who did that?" He asks in a angry demonic tone. I look at my wrist and noticed that I was bleeding a little and most of it was just dry blood. It was probably when my dad dug his nails in "Oh i-its nothing really." I say. Craig grabs my wrist and hold it close to his eyes. He examines it and looks back at me "I'll ask you again. Who. Did. This?" Craig asks. He looked pretty hot angry. "I'll tell you later." Craig sighs unhappy that he still won't get an answer from me. He looked back at my wrists and licks the wound. "C-Craig!?" I panic "Hmm?~" Craig looks at me. "I don't want this sweet blood to go to waste.~" I nod to let him continue. It started to feel good but then he stopped. Craig licked his lips and looks me in the eyes. He places his hand on my cheek and kissed me.