Chapter 2

⚠️This chapter is a bit graphic⚠️

Jughead had been standing behind a wall of the mall, listening to a female's- no, Greek goddess's- voice. A few days had passed since they officially met and, sadly, Betty had decided to forgive her friends.

He loved her but how could she be so stupid? Didn't she realize that they didn't give a shit about her?

The only reason her friends were sorry is because they got a lot of shade from other popular people because they dumped Betty. And like a fool she had forgiven them.

He understood 'forgive and forget' but this- forgiving people that hurt you- was foreign to him. But what could he expect from such a good-hearted and lovable woman.

He saw her turn into yet another store and he was about to groan before she had been stopped by a brown-headed guy.

He had seen as Betty turned before smiling. He saw her lips open as she talked to him, but the next thing he saw had made his heart stop.

The two had..kissed. KISSED!!

His eyes narrowed as he saw that, glaring at the two. How dare he kiss the girl he was in love with?

And how dare she grace him with the lips that were only meant for Jughead! Not him!

He dug his nails into his coat, clenching his jaw as the two had pulled away. The brown-haired man had pulled her closer, his hand on her ass, as he talked into her ear with a smirk.

Whatever he said must've been dirty because 1) Betty had looked redder than a tomato, 2) his hand had been on her ass, and 3) he whispered and smirked. He rolled his eyes as the man pulled away and walked off, waving to her.

Betty had finally walked into a clothing store and Jughead waited a few minutes before walking into the store, moving to examine some clothes before something- or someone- had made his heart skip a beat.

"Jughead?"

He took a silent deep breath before he had turned and smiled. "Betty, hey! What are you doing here?"

She had seemed a little..amused. What had he said that made her want to laugh?

"I'm here to buy some clothes, the real question is what are you doing in a female clothes shop?"

Damn it, Jughead had to think fast! "I'm here to pick some clothes up for my sister. She saw this store and thought it was cool but she's in school so I'm going to surprise her."

She had seemed to buy the lie as her amused look faded and her smile had appeared. "That's so sweet of you, Jughead. I didn't know you had a sister."

Well, neither did he. "Her name is Jellybean, she's in her first year of college so she doesn't visit much. I'm going to mail them to her."

She had smiled softly. "Well, what does your sister like."

"Black shirts, denim, hoodies, stuff like that."

Betty nodded as she had lead him through the aisles, picking out stuff with a soft smile. Soon enough, Jughead had decided to ask about the brunette she was with earlier.

"So, I thought I saw you earlier with a man. I wasn't sure if it was you but now I realize that it was you. Who's the guy?"

"Oh him? That's Nick St. Claire. He's my boyfriend..kinda.."

"Kinda? What do you mean kinda?"

"Well..our relationship is weird. It's like a friend's with benefits relationship. Except he always calls or texts or talks with me when he wants to get off and fuck me."