002.

enjoy <3 this is not grammar checked I'll edit it tmr pls.
xxx
judd house, 8:30 am, wednesday morning.

seven nuzzled her face into her mothers shoulder as they hugged goodbye. her tears left a wet patch on the jumper, but her mother didn't mind. she knew it wouldn't be the last time she would see her mum, but the last time for a while.

honestly, seven wasn't even really that bothered about her mothers movement, she was mainly upset about the fact she was being forced into a "new family" with a bitch she didn't like and her father.

"seven cry about it later we need to leave" he father shouted over from his car. this was an example of him only thinking about himself. he couldn't even let the two have a peaceful goodbye moment.

"cunt" seven whispered, whilst she lifted her head from her mums shoulder. her mum chuckled in response.

"I love you. please let me know how it is when you're moving in. you know if there is any problem just let me know. I'm working hard with my lawyer to see if I could get some rights to move you. until then, please just try your best not to kill your father" her mum laughed as she squeezed sevens shoulder.

"I'll try" seven rolled her eyes as she went in for a final hug. just as she was about to respond more, she head a loud beep coming from her left.

"hurry up!" her dad shouted again, growing impatient.

"are you sure I can't live with you? I'll change my name and I'll hide in your suitcase on the way there?" seven said seriously as her mother laughed and squeezed her cheeks.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

on the car ride to the whore's house, seven sat at the back, with her earphones in. truthfully, she wasn't even playing any music but it was the best way to avoid any conversation with the two.

gazing out the window, she thought deeply about how she would try and survive in this new house.

"don't talk to much, make little eye contact, agree with everything they say, lie" she listed in her thoughts. she didn't want to become they're daughter, but more like an roommate who they have no real emotional attachment to.

seven opened her phone, going into Snapchat and texting gabriel. he was at school but she wanted to let him know about how things were moving.

gabriel and seven had a huge ft convo the night before about becoming siblings. seven was glad that gabriel was her "brother" because the two got along well. gabriel was hella excited and reminded her constantly to let him know how the moving process was going.

then her mind drifted to the other brother. she had yet to meet him and just prayed that he wasn't annoying. because she was pretty certain he was younger and they tend to be more bratty ( an: I'm the youngest in my fam and I'm gonna say this is semi true). gabriel didn't say much about his brother at all, except that he was annoying and nothing like him. seven shrugged her shoulders at the information thinking nothing of it.

the car ride was still silent, filled with a few coughs from her father. stephanie looked into the rear view mirror, eyeing seven. she took in her thick brown curly hair that fizzed out onto her shoulders. her features. she was pretty, just like her mother.

"you should keep your eyes on the road" seven said, snapping stephanie out of her thoughts and shocking her father slightly since this was the first they had heard from her for a while.

"seven don't be so rude" her father scoffed, angered by seven's shortness.

"no dave, she's right I should keep my eyes on the road, thanks" stephanie smiled at her, receiving a quick fake smile from seven.

"uh huh" seven replied, returning her attention back to her phone.

"so are you excited?" her father called out, making seven slightly roll her eyes.

"no" she replied back, eyes still on her phone.

her father scoffed than shock his head. he was too tired to even argue with his daughter. I mean how could she be so ungrateful?

stephanie looked over at dave, wanting him to say something. when he didn't she decided to save everyone from the suffocating silence.

"my boy gabriel is thrilled! said he was excited to have a sister" stephanie smiled, shimming her shoulders slightly.

seven smiled slightly, happy that she had someone to save her from this madness.

"vinnie wasn't exactly happy but I'm sure when you two meet things will get better? well let's see if you will actually meet him, the boy is barely home"

"barely home?" seven thought silently. she second guessed herself, confused on what age this boy was. maybe he was the same age, maybe he was gabriel's twin.

she wasn't sure but quickly moved on from the thought. after all she's will be meeting him today.

"well he's not the only one" she murmured.

"at least you have something in common? see? things will be fine" her dad commented sarcastically, receiving an eye roll from seven.

I guess she will just have to wait and see.

xxx

BARBIE SPEAKS:
here is a little christmas gift yall. I'm gonna aim to write like every day but if I can't then sorry. honestly I've got good plans for this book so hopefully it hits off.