015.

xxx

highschool, 3:45pm, friday afternoon.

Vinnie groaned when he saw Seven standing by his car, on her phone. He stared deeply at her from his distance whilst his two bestfriends talked beside him. They had both annoyed him today but it was better than having to talk to her. The three stood at the school doors.

"And then she scoffed at him, I thought he was pretty harsh" Jordan said, telling Troy about the earlier events from English with Maddy.

"Damn... it always has to go down when I'm not there" Troy responded, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You need to stop fucking with her V, you keep giving her the wrong idea" Jordan shrugged.

"Funny coming from you" Vinnie mumbled, his back turned from the boys.

"What's that meant to mean?"

"You wouldn't understand the first thing about having a girl obsessed with you, and it's because you fuck any vagina walking." He said, turning to face them. Vinnie chuckled and stepped closer towards Jordan, his face returning to his cold stare, "Maybe if you had standards, you would know what if feels like to be wanted."

Troy gasped, "Vinnie c'mon dude that was too far-"

"Really? Because last time I checked your only good for one thing. Which is sex. Girls use you as much as you think you use them" Jordan paused, cutting Troy off.

Vinnie grew with anger, partially because he knew it was true, "You better shut up before i-"

"Before you what asshole, huh? You've been in this fucking mood for the past week? What is your problem?" Jordan raised his voice, catching the attention of other students.

Vinnie stared back, unable to respond. He didn't know the answer to that. He didn't know why he has grown a small anger towards his bestfriend.

"I'm not gonna lie, it's true" Troy interrupted, "I didn't want to say shit, but bro, if you got issues then don't take it out on us."

The ginger boy stared at his feet as he fumbled to find a response. On the other hand, Jordan looked into the parking lot spotting Seven who was now accompanied by Gabriel. He stared at the girl, as a plan formulated in his head.

"Hurry up and apologise so we can smoke later" Troy said, breaking the awkward silence. Jordan huffed out hot air, still angry at Vinnie for the unnecessary rudeness. The angry boy still stared at the floor, slowly making eye contact, "My bad, I guess" he said.

Jordan scoffed at the poor effort, eventually deciding to dismiss it, "Its cool I guess".

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

"Where is this dude" Gabriel groaned loudly as he laid against Vinnie's car.

"I don't know but this boy better appear in 5 seconds, I've got places to be"

"It's free to walk" Vinnie said lowly as he walked up to the two. The girl turned around to face him, crossing her arms. Here comes his attitude again.

"If I wanted to walk I would have left already, dummy."

"Let's see how well them legs move then. Gabriel let's go" Vinnie responded, unlocking the car and gesturing for Gabriel to get in.

"I wish you would drive off without me" Seven scoffed, as she eyed the tall boy.

"You wanna try me?"

"Guys stop! I'm sick and tired of your constant bickering. You're not little ass kids, you're in highscool! Act like it!" Gabriel snapped, shouting quite loudly. Luckily, the car park seemed to be less crowded compared to before, so only a handful of people noticed the drama.

Seven was blown away from Gabriel's snap. But she knew it was true. It had now been around two weeks since she had properly moved in, and she is still having troubles with her stepbrother. The girl had to grow up, "Damn, okay mother Gabriel" she said as she put her hands up in surrender.

On the other hand, Vinnie rolled his eyes at Gabriel's words, before walking over to his side of the car. Seven and her attitude reminded him of why he disliked her so much. He just wished she kept her mouth shut.

"Now get in. Both of you. And you better not argue on the way back." Gabriel huffed, pointing at the two before getting into the front seat.

Seven chuckled, opening her door. Just before she got in, she looked up at Vinnie with her eyes squinted, giving him a warning look. He stared back at her, examining her face.

For some reason, it made him feel a little nervous, his dirty actions from the night before reminding him to avoid her. His eyes widened slightly, confusing Seven.

She stared back, her eyebrow furrowing before getting into the backseat of the car.

Oh no, he made it obvious.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

On the other side of the lot, Maddy exited the school building as she approached the lot. The girl had come out of her lesson a little later, spending her previous time in the janitor closet with Jacob from the baseball team.

She ran her hand through her blond locks as she looked into the scenery in front of her.  And then she saw it.

A girl, staring at Vinnie next to his car. Maddy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to who this girl was. And what she was doing with her man.

Maddy examined the girl, seeing her face from a distance. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't Maddy. Her outfit was horrendous and she was short as hell. Vinnie doesn't like short girls. 5'5 and above. This girl was clearly like, 5'1 or something. Not to mention her failed attempt at "makeup" and her overworn shoes. Plus, she had a slight hunchback.

Maddy bit her lip anxiously as she stared at the two. It was clear that there was something going on, because Vinnie's stare was... different. The blond girl gasped slightly when she saw the two enter Vinnie's car.

Was it really that easy to replace her? And with someone so different? Maddy felt a pain to her heart, almost as if she had caught her boyfriend cheating. After the little stunt he pulled last period, she promised herself to be angry with him. But seeing him move on made her feel like shit.

The girl reached into her pocket, retrieving her key before unlocking it. What was his deal? Who was this girl? She didn't know but now she knew she had to find out.

xxx

b speaks
hello! I'm back from my lil break. I'm not gonna lie I've been lazy but I'll get back on my grind.

how are you? let me know!

sorry for the chapter I know it was poorly written. thank you for 33k! hope you enjoyed :)