014.

xxx
highschool, 2:25pm, friday afternoon.

The rest of the day zoomed by swiftly for Vinnie, but he wasn't sure if that was just due to his lack of sleep. The reason he felt so guilty about what he had done was because he did it multiple times that night. Just having to look at his stepsister in her eyes after committing such acts made him feel sick.

Unfortunately for him, Seven's name was being thrown around more often then usual. It was almost like the universe was saying "deal with the consequences of your actions, Vinnie" and he just couldn't do with that.

The boy sat silently at his desk, last period. Jordan and some of his friends from the team were deep into conversation whilst other students scurried into the room. Mrs smith, his english teacher, seemed to be late today so it gave the class a couple more minutes to chill.

"When are you throwing it?" Jordan asked his friend Aaron, running his hand through his hair.

"Next Friday. Parents will be gone and my older brother said he would help with the drinks"

"Cool, bro. Can't wait"

"What you talking about?" Vinnie spoke out, finally snapping out of his stare. Aaron scoffed, not wanting to repeat himself.

"Party on Friday, everyone is gonna be there" Jordan replied. Vinnie sat back, resting his back on the chair, "Cool".

"You gonna be there Hacker?" Baby J called out.

"Of course"

"You should bring that sister of yours"

"Nah don't, she's so annoying"

"I don't care, she has some fine ass frie-"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up about her already, huh?" Vinnie snapped, tired of the constant reminder of her.

"My bad, I know your touchy about her" Baby J chuckled, causing a low laugh within the group. Vinnie rolled his eyes and looked down, anger clear in his face.

On the other hand, Jordan looked over at his friend, concerned at his outbreak. Vinnie had been in a weird mood the whole day, specifically getting tense when Seven was mentioned. It was obvious that they had some feud, but was it ever that serious? Maybe something happened?

The rest of the boys continued with small talk whilst Jordan leaned over towards Vinnie, "Bro chill, it's clearly a joke".

Before Vinnie could even answer, he was stopped by a familiar voice that entered the room, "There he is".

Vinnie groaned as he ran a hand over his face. He really didn't have the energy to do this with her today.

"Vinnie?" Maddy said, almost like a question as she sat on the desk behind him. The boy looked over at Jordan almost as a plea for help. How many more times did he have to do this? How many more times did he have to embarrass her.

"Vin... bab-"

"Stop, don't even call me that"

"You didn't mind me calling you that on Monday? What's different now? You have a audience?"

"The difference is your not in my bed. I told you what was up when you got there, don't act so oblivious"

It wasn't a secret to Maddy. She was aware of what Vinnie's motives were. He would scream and shout about how she was nothing to him one day, but the next he would beg for her forgiveness. She would always forgive him thinking this time would be different, only to find herself back into his bed. Vinnie fucks her, and then ignores her text messages or calls. And the cycle continues.

The poor girl couldn't help but feel attached to Vinnie. He had a way of making you fall for him, but at the same time, he was ruthless and didn't care about anyone but himself. Maddy knew that he was bad for her, but couldn't help herself. It was sad.

"Fuck you vinnie. I don't care anymore. I just think that if your too pussy to speak feelings then just admit it, simple."

"Yeah? Well If your too stupid to think I actually care about you then just admit it." He responded, earning a scoff from Maddy.

Of course this was true, but she wasn't going to allow him to know that. Jordan sighed loudly, stepping in before things got too out of hand, "Why don't you both just shut up, huh? Spare us from your relationship issues will you?"

"It's fine, he will be begging for me sooner or later like he always does. And I won't give in." Maddy shrugged, as she reached into her bag, grabbing her water.

"Yeah, sure you won't." Vinnie chuckled to himself, Mrs smith finally walking into the classroom.

xxx

barbie speaks
so sorry for the small chapters. I would like to write more but I just can't atm. idk what's going on I feel as if I'm having writers block. it's nothing to do with you guys, but I'm trying to be consistent. won't make you wait to long for the next chapter. thank you for 25k! that's lovely :)

love you guys.