008.

4K! wow! thank you ;) love you guys mannnnn!

(so basically... I'm gonna change the girl. please vote between the girls below :) also I won't be doing nai because both her and vinnie don't really like the forced shipping)

 please vote between the girls below :) also I won't be doing nai because both her and vinnie don't really like the forced shipping)

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

xxx

the hacker house, 5:37pm, thursday afternoon.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" Seven said, with anger raising in her voice. It was bad enough that he was rude to her, but for him to invade her privacy was a different level.

"Uh I-I was just gett-"

"You were just snooping around" Seven cut Vinnie off, as he jumped to his feet and stepped away from her bed.

Vinnie fell quiet "Well?" she said snapping him out of his thoughts, "What were you hoping to find weirdo?"

"Don't flatter yourself, there isn't anything remotely interesting of yours to find anyways" he said, which caused the girl to scoff and cross her arms.

"Snow roach please, I know what I saw"

"You saw me looking for my friends board"

"Right, so why are you under my bed?"

"I don't know where you put it, I was just looking" he rolled his eyes. HE ROLLED HIS EYES LIKE HE WASNT IN THE WRONG????

Seven shook her head in disgust as walked over to her bed, laying her bag in the bed. The girl then walked over to Vinnie, and pointed towards the door, "Get the fuck out"

"Or what?" Vinnie said as he stepped closer to the brown girl. Now that he had seen her tits, it was almost like he knew her so much better.

She furrowed her eyebrows at his actions, confused as to what he was doing. They were close, closer than they had ever been before. It felt weird.

His eyes burned holes into hers, as they stood closely together. Seven had even forgotten how to breath properly, it was quite a intense moment.

Vinnie smirked at the girl as he saw her mouth open slightly. She was mesmerised, and he didn't even have to touch her.

"If you want me out, you gotta get me out" he said as he leaned his face closer, taunting her a bit.

Seven was taken aback at his sudden attitude change. One minute she repulsed him and the next, he was all up in her grill.

Gulping slightly, she thought deeply about how to go about this moment, "should I kiss him" her mind wandered as she examined his face.

Vinnie wasn't sure as to what he was even doing, but he couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. It's like his body was under another's control.

He looked over the features of her face properly. Her lips were just as big as the pink ones in her Polaroids. He bit his bottom lip just thinking of it.

"What are you gonna do then..." he said lowly, as the two held a strong and intrusive stare.

"Fuck..." Seven said out loud, breaking out of her daydream. Vinnie's licked his bottom lip, as his heart beat raised from her words.

Suddenly, the girl stepped back away from Vinnie, which caused her to step on her new sweatshirt she ordered a few days ago. Her hand latched onto his white shirt, gripping the material harshly. With this, she forcefully dragged, then pushed him towards the door.

"Fuck outta here!" She raised her voice as she pushed at his chest with force.

Vinnie couldn't speak. He wasn't sure if it was because of her reaction, or it was because she was touching him but whatever it was it caused him to jam.

When the girl had successfully pushed Vinnie completely out of her room, she slammed her door loudly, causing loud vibrations to travel through the house. A very dramatic groan came shortly after.

He stared at the plain white door in his face, as he thought of what to do next. Should he go back in and confront her? Or should he ju-

"Vinnie" Jordan said causing Vinnie to snap his eyes over to that direction.

Jordan let out a awkward chuckle as he leaned up against the wall that cupped Vinnie's door,"You alright?" The blond boy watched his friend ran his hand over his face as he found words to reply.

In all honesty, Jordan had heard that whole conversation, and was confused as to what was going on. He was under the impression that this girl was dead to Vinnie, for whatever reason that may be. But if he wasn't mistaken, it almost sounded like Vinnie was... flirting?

"The brat kicked me out before I could find your board, sorry buddy" Vinnie said as he walked over to his friend.

"It's cool, it wasn't a big deal anyways" he eyed his friend. Vinnie shrugged his shoulders in response as the two shared an odd silence between each other.

"Boys let's go" Troy said, breaking the slightly tense moment, "don't wanna miss the girls now do we"

xxx

BARBIE SPEAKS:
sorry this is so short. I haven't got the time to write a lot at the moment. but wanted to get this out because of the 4k🥺 I will try and update with the next chapter tomorrow bbys!!!

ALSO

vote for which girl suits the seven character :)