011*.

thank you for 9k whilst i was gone 🥲 means so much <3

(so I'm gonna be so annoying and ask you to vote again. last one! I promise! please tell me which one)

 last one! I promise! please tell me which one)

or

(should I start posting word counts? in that case: 1430 words)

warning: masturbation loool
xxx

the hacker house, 2:05am, friday morning.

"So when can I see you?"

"Don't know" Vinnie said, his attention anywhere but this boring phone call with a girl he fucked from his science class.

"How about this Saturday? My parents will be on a business trip? We could... you know... chill or whatever"

"Can't I have... a family...thing" he stuttered as he faked an excuse.

"Oh okay well let me kn-"

"Sweet" The girl was cut off by Vinnie rudely ending the phone. He groaned as he sat up from his bed, rethinking his past action.

Tip No.1, never give no bitch your number unless her pussy was bomb. That was Vinnie's life long rule as he found himself in multiple situations with multiple girls. He found himself making the same mistake almost everytime.

The boy laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Today had been an interesting day due to one factor. Consistently, there was only one person that stayed on his mind. He didn't forget about Seven and Jordan's little act in the kitchen and it bothered him. Seeing the way she looked at him, her eyebrows raising up, she looked so innocent, so fuckab-

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" he whispered to himself as he ran his fingers over his face. He was still mad at her, furious for making him feel like this. She was still the same little brat that came and ruined his family, alongside her father.

But that didn't stop him from thinking about her. It was strange to Vinnie, he didn't know what was actually going on. He hated her, for whatever reason, but at the same time he felt some weird attraction towards her. Was it the moment they shared? Was it her tits?