017.

my first pov, tell me what you think!

xxx
highschool, 9:00am, wednesday morning.
seven's pov

I arrived at school on time today, which I thanked the Lord for because I couldn't afford to be late again. The car ride was silent, Gabriel asleep in the front seat and me with my AirPods in, occupied by some Jhene Aiko. I swear her music is sweeter in the morning.

Vinnie parked in his usual spot, shaking Gabriel's shoulder to wake him from his sleep. Gabriel jolted awake, encouraging a quiet laugh to erupt from me. The sleepy boy turned around giving me the middle finger before he opened his car door and got out.

I open the door as I prepare to walk out. Just as I was about to put my AirPod back in its case, i couldn't spot it in my bag. What in the just like magic is this? I groaned loudly as I searched my bag to find it.

"Get out the car" Vinnie's low voiced boomed in the car, catching my attention. I looked back at him just to find his eyes on me. Groaning, I spoke, "Can you wait for 2 seconds? I'm tryna find my AirPods"

He rolled his eyes at my plea, groaning back at me, "Fucking hurry we don't have all day".

I scoffed at his impatience, not having the energy to argue back and forth with him. Since I had gotten back from school yesterday, me and Vinnie had kept our distance, which was quite therapeutic. It was nice to pretend he wasn't there for a couple hours. It certainly helped my blood pressure.

I tried to continue it this morning, but it was getting harder when I saw him eyeing me in the kitchen. It looked very intense, almost like I was fresh meat. Not to mention his cheeky stare at my outfit when I waited by his car. Vinnie's eyes scanned me over, TWICE, and then he tried to pretend as if I didn't catch him. Fucking weirdo.

I don't understand him one bit. He doesn't express himself, let alone show his emotion unless it's anger. There is definitely something going on with that boy and I don't even wanna find out. I shuddered at the thought.

Suddenly, I felt a broad hand grasp harshly on my upper bicep, pulling me out the car. My eyes widen and I look at the front seat to see that Vinnie was gone. It wasn't until a familiar scent of cologne attacked my sense was when I realised who was grabbing me.

My phone which was on my lap slipped off, landing on the floor. I gasped, snatching my arm away from his tight grip, looking up at him in disbelief. This was the second time he had manhandled me. And it wasn't where i would have wanted (if you get what I mean hehe).

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"I told you to hurry. Fuck your AirPods you can find them after school."

"No! don't you ever fucking touch me again. Otherwise I might have to return the favour in a harsher way, snowroach" I snarl, anger laced in my tone.

He lowered his face closer to mine, our noses almost brushing. It's almost like he doesn't understand the concept of personal space, because he is constantly invading mine,
"I don't have the energy to deal with your shit today Seven. Get out of this car now or you can walk your ass home after school" He threatens as he stares back at me with dull eyes.

I was so angry at his aggression that I felt tears fill my eyes. I looked away, bending down to pick my phone up from the concrete floor. It wasn't cracked thankfully, but I was still pissed.

I sighed deeply, trying to contain any sign of vulnerability. No way in hell was he gonna see me cry. I would die before that could happen.

Vinnie was leaned against his car, his suffocating stare still on me, making me uncomfortable. Without a word, I got out the car and slammed the door shut. Then I walked away, leaving him standing there like the idiot he was.

As I enter the school halls, my eyes scan for a specific person. Jordan. He usually stood at the entrance with his little friends but I guess it was different today because he wasn't there. I shrugged, walking towards my locker. I'm sure I would see him sometime today.

When I arrive to my locker, I feel a delicate tap on my shoulder, encouraging me to turn around. I'm greeted by a wide smile in my face, and blonde hair. Maddy. I know her, well know of her. Who doesn't? It's hard not to.

"Hey, are you new?" She says, smiling at me. It seemed faux, making me furrow my eyebrows at her.

I shook my head slightly, "No I've been here since freshman year"

"Oh that's funny. I've never spotted you before" she responds, giggling to herself. My confusion only grows wider as I stare back at her with a confused look.

One thing about me is I'm extremely bad at pulling a poker face. It is a weakness of mine.

Maddy stopped giggling, realising that I wasn't laughing along. She glitched for a moment, as she tried to figure out what to do next.

"Sorry, that's so rude I'm su-"

"It's okay. It's a big school" I cut her off, trying my hardest to pull a small smile at her. It really isn't a big school, but I guess I'll just have to dismiss it.

She shakes her head in a yes motion as she steps closer towards me, "You're so pretty! I just had to get your name"

"Oh, thank you it's Seven"

"Cool name. And I love your shoes too. I'm Maddy" she greets me. I smile back at her not wanting to make things awkward, "nice to meet you"

We stood there as she looked back at me. Damn, these niggas really like to stare. From the corner of my eye, I see Mara approaching me, slowing her walk when she sees who I'm with. I fully turn to her now as she gives me a confused look.

"Ermm... well I have to get to class but nice seeing you" I say to Maddy as I close my locker. She responds but I leave just before I could hear it. I don't know what was going on but shit was starting to get weird.

Walking over to Mara, I shrugged my shoulders at her, knowing what she was about to say.

"What the fuck was Maddy doing over there with you" She asks, confused.

"Bitch you tell me, she just came over and started talking to me? For no reason"

"Hmmm. That's suspicious that's weird" Mara said we walked towards our first period.

xxx

barbie speaks
shorter chapter but I hope you like! THANK YOU FOR 1K VOTES AND 42K READS! ILY!