Really You're Gonna Lie At The Winter Gala

Summary: Lila's lies come out in front of the people that those lies were about

Author's Notes: Short and not as detailed as other but I hope you still enjoy.

The Paris Winter Gala was a big event, that obviously every french celebrate, politician and anyone with a modicum of fame wanted to attend, but unfortunately, the guest list was a pain to get on, and the normal civilian had no chance. Ladybug and Chat Noir did but they both agree it probably wasn't a good idea but promised to stay close by the event in case of an Akuma.

Marinette already had a ticket thanks to her reputation as MDC (thank you Uncle Jagged), her parents had been hired for the deserts due to their recommendation by many of Marinette's a list customer who had gotten curious about her parents work when they came to pick up their products and Adrien due to his father. Lila, unfortunately, had one along with the rest of the class which apparently happened due to Lila's mother thinking it would be unfair for her to have no friends to hang out with at the party.

While it was clear to the hero duo that she didn't want the class of sheep near the party, she practically had no choice in the matter unless she wanted to ruin her perfect daughter image that her mother believes.

So there they were a bunch of common teenager attending the biggest event of the year. The whole class was excitedly whispering as Lila's mother introduced herself. Marinette and Adrien had made their self scarce instead of choosing to hang out with Adrien's cousin who had come. While they weren't happy with his impersonation trick at the time, they had over the months when Felix joined their class started to hang out more, mainly bonding over the mutual hatred for the lier (Felix had seen right through her and bluntly told that he would not be playing her mind game which obviously got him on her shit list).

The event was going smoothly up until Alya started asking celebrities about Lila which of course caused an uproar. Lila's mother was not happy at all, what with the yelling and what seemed to be Italian swears. Marinette and the Agreste boys snickered at the chaos watching it like someone would a reality show.

That was until Felix spotted an Akuma heading for a husband of a celebrity that Lila had accused of being a cheating bastard and the report on the Ladyblog had made the marriage get to the breaking point. Unfortunately, they were too late to stop him and so appear Shattered, a villain who could control glass and use jagged edges to slice up his enemies (those enemies being Lila and Paris heroes).

While Ladybug and Chat Noir did get there early, the battle was not without bloodshed. Since multiple guests were injured by his attacks. Ladybug being stabbed in the gut and Chat Noir in the legs. Lila gained a cut halfway across her neck which was due to Alya throwing a vase which distracted him long enough for Chat Noir to deck him in the nose and kick him where the sun doesn't shine to which Ladybug then restrained him.

Once it was over, the gala was closed early with, paramedics and police on the scene for first aid and comfort. Lila's mother while was thankful for her daughter's safety still continued to berate her for lying and causing all this pain because of her selfishness. Only stopping to thank the Paris saviours and apologise for any negative comments she had made about them (which surprised them since they didn't Miss Rossi had been bad-mouthing them to her colleagues at the embassy) due to her daughter's lies along with the trouble she caused them which they awkwardly tried to refuse saying it was not the mother's fault since she was also a victim of Lila but Miss Rossi would have none of it.

The class was pretty shaken up by the events as school was cancelled for the remained of the week. Lila's lies had done a number on the class what with the broken trust of their two leaders. It was made quite clear by both Adrien and Marinette that it would be a while for that trust to be reinstated.

The class had argued that Adrien should have told them from the beginning, but Adrien pointed out that the only experience from liars he had was from tabloids and by the time he realised, it was too late and the sheep were ready to jump down his throat for saying the wrong thing. The class did understand that part at least and while they still weren't happy, Marinette's stern glare stopped any more attempts at blame.

Author's Notes: I know it's not my best but I tried to get it out on Christmas which obviously failed since I started at like 30 minutes before midnight.

So it's late and a bit bland but I hope you enjoy it.

PS - yes I'm still writing, I'm just taking a break from the miraculous fandom to try my hands at other fandoms.