Should Have Listened, Should Have Trusted You

Prompt: Also may i propose for future, a story about how Bustier tries to control class after Marinette left, and fails miserably? - Exilius on AO3

Author's Notes: Hope this is what you wanted.

Answer

It was more difficult to run her classroom when Marinette left but Miss Bustier didn't want to admit that, I mean who would want to admit that your class was only perfect because you pushed all of your responsibilities on to one student. Lila was the main issue in the first few weeks..

The school finally got a hold of Miss Rossi and all hell broke loose. When the mother finally found out how many lies she had been telling about her and other people...well the whole school heard the women yelling at her daughter, saying things like 'do you know how many people could sue us due to your lies?' or 'I could lose my job because of your lies'.

Finding out Lila got another student expelled because that student was the only one to call her out, was what turned Miss Rossi into an akuma but luckily her akuma form was dealt with quickly.

By the end of the whole mess, there was a public apology by Lila posted on YouTube and Lila was shipped off back to her father, who would be sending her to a strict boarding school.

After Lila was finally out of the picture, Miss Bustier hopes things would be easier but nope the classroom was still filled with tension. The students were mad at themselves for how they were tricked by a liar.

Miss Bustier herself was just as mad at herself for not believing her model student and was upset but understanding when she had to take extra training courses on the weekend about how to deal with bullies and liars. The courses were an eye opener for sure and she realised just how much she victim-blamed her students especially when it came to dealing with Chloe.

The girl had been getting better but after loveater and miracle queen, she had gone back to her hold habits. Miss Bustier had to continuously put her foot down and because the threats of her father didn't work against the new headmaster Ms. Mendeleiev, the girl was constantly in detention for disrupting lessons, not completing her homework, cheating and harassing other students.

When it came to controlling the rest of her class however became difficult. They were just to the old Miss Bustier so ignored warnings given out by the teacher and because they already dealt with the consequences of Lila, Miss Bustier was leenet on them.

When the time for school events came around, was when the real trouble started. First off was bake sales for raising money, they always had food from Marinette's bakery but Word had gotten out about how the class treated Marinette along with the fact that their food wasn't as good as Dupain Cheng Family and well they didn't get many customers because of those two factors.

Next issue was organising, Caline didn't realise how often she relied on the girl's planning skill or the girl's connections to get them the best trips and events of the school. So instead of holding a disco in a famous ballroom or going to America to see Metropolis like Marinette had planned from the start of the year. Instead the class was stuck going to Disneyland which was fun but not nearly as exciting as most of the class had been before.

As the year drew to a close, she could see that the high tension in her classroom that continue to get her students akumatized and her inability to organise and control her students, it was safe to say she wasn't going to have them next year or any class for that matter. As she could her the other teachers whisper about her behind her back, talking about how she was going to become a substitute or even worse let go all together.

So when the summer holiday started, Miss Bustier wasn't surprised to see her get pulled into a meeting with Ms. Mendeleiev. Which basically sum up as 'you are fired due to your terrible way of handling students and school events'.

After all was said and done, Miss Bustier sat in her lonely apartment, sipping a cold coffee, thinking of one thing and one thing only. 'If I just listened and trusted Marinette then I would still be doing what I loved

Author's Notes: So I did a second part and these to chapters may be book into a book of their own, so check out for that on my profile.