Blog Full Of Lies

Cynfinnegan on Tumblr: If you're still doing salt fics, I'd like an Alya/Lila one where Mari and Adrien wind up getting hurt after Alya posts Lila's claims that they're working for Hawkmoth.

Answer

It all made sense, disappearing during Akuma attacks, being around when an Akuma attacks, the amount of Akumas from our school and the fact that they have never been akumatized. Of course, Marinette and Adrien were working for Hawkmoth, who would suspect the baker's daughter and the sunshine child. Using the evidence Lila had given her, Alya posted the article with the headline 'HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS WORKING FOR HAWKMOTH'.

The next few days were great as almost all the people who followed the LadyBlog, had seen the news and decided to get revenge on Marinette and Adrien such as verbal comments, leaving bad reviews on their families business along with chasing them while shouting profanities. It got so bad that they had to hide out in their homes for the rest of the week.

While eating her breakfast on Sunday, her parents switched on the news as they were visiting family elsewhere in France but left Alya since they couldn't take her out of school during term time. "When asked about the rumours of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain Cheng working for Hawkmoth, both Ladybug and Chat Noir stated 'that they had already confirmed months ago that both Adrien and Marinette were not working for Hawkmoth after doing their own investigations as they had concerns on how they had never been Akumatized while everyone else around them had along with disappearing during Akuma attacks', we asked on why they disappeared and had never been Akumatized, Ladybug answered by saying that ' they had hidden away from crowds as those are who Akumas go after and while they have attracted Akumas before, they are quick to focus on more happy thoughts in order to get rid of the Akuma' and with that both Ladybug and Chat Noir told us that 'if anyone is harassing Marinette and Adrien, they would like to remind people that they are teenagers and it is wrong for adults to harass children on flimsy evidence from a highschool student fan blog and that they will never work with Lady Blogger again due to this incident" and with that, the news report ended as Alya's mother turn on the TV.

"Alya, what the hell did you do while we were away?" shouted Alya's mother,
"I found evidence that Adrien and Marinette were working for Hawkmoth so I posted it so the public knew" replied Alya still recovering from the shock of both Ladybug and Chat Noir refusing to work with her again,
"Why would you post it on your blog insted of going to the police with the evidence?" asked Nora,
"The people needed to know" answered Alya,
"No they didn't until it was confirmed to be true, you insted gave people a reason to harass to teenagers on a tiny bit about of evidence" stated her father holding up his phone showing that he was reading her article,
"Alya, Marinette's your best friend what reason have you been given to show, she worked for Hawkmoth?" question her mother,
"Gamer, Befana, " replied Alya,
"That was two indecent-" started Nora but was cut off by Alya,
"That I know of" she quickly replied,
"One Akuma, that you know of, has been caused by Marinette and if you are going by that knowledge then I would think that Chloe is more of accomplice to Hawkmoth than Marinette and Adrien considering the amount of Akuma she's caused" snapped Nora, Alya was about to retort but was cut off by a knock at the door.

Alya's father went to answer and open the door, showed a tall woman with brown hair tied into a neat bun and she was dressed in a black suit with a black briefcase and black heels. "My name is Anna Ivy, I'm here on behalf of Mr Agreste and both Mr and Mrs Dupain Cheng, may I come in?" the lady asked with a razor-sharp smile,
"yes, please come in" replied Alya's father, the room suddenly felt colder than before,
"Due to your daughter's blog, Adrien and Marinette have been harassed by the public and on Thursday was attacked which lucky for them, they already knew self-defence do they weren't as injured as they could be so both of their parents have decided to sue you, daughter, for slander which was the cause of their attack" Anna stated bluntly still smiling as gasps filled the room,
"WHAT, it's not my fault, Lila's the one who gave me the evidence" shouted Alya,
"But you posted it" replied Anna losing her smile, "maybe next time, don't take the word of one girl who is known for having a grudge against one of the people she decides to lie about", the women open her case and place a pile of papers onto the kitchen side, "this is all the information, you will need for this case, I recommend getting your daughter a lawyers, quickly", and with that, the lady said her goodbyes and left.