Kitty Section are a band, Lila

agent-numbuh-227 said to trickstermiraculous: Lila claims that Marinette is hanging put with delinquents but it backfires it's actually Kitty Section. Only salt for Lila cause the class aren't dumb sheep.

Author's Note: Very short I know but I wrote this pretty late at night and I'm struggling with writer's block so yeah, not much inspiration although I hope you enjoy it anyway.

- Adrien and Marinette aren't in this since I didn't know how to incorporate them so I say that they had to skip school that day for a shoot or an important meeting with a client who wants to commission Marinette.

Answer

The classroom went silent as soon as Lila mentioned 'Kitty Section'. Lila had been telling the class about her amazing weekend but suddenly she clicked her tongue and mentioned something about Marinette and how she saw her hanging out with suspicious characters around one of Paris clubs. Lila had said about how worried she was that Marinette would hang around with delinquents and how she wonders if that's why she never had any time for her friends anymore.

Of course, everyone had been worried and asked what they looked liked or if she got their name. Lila had described them as the stereotypical delinquencies, tattoos, tall, muscular, carried baseball bats and etc. The problem came when Lila claimed she didn't know their individual names but remember their gang name 'Kitty Section' which caused silence then the yelling started.

The voices of the class overlapped each other as Lila tried to act all innocence while trying to figure what she had said wrong that was until Chloe spoke up, "Rossi, I knew you were a bad liar I just didn't think you were this bad",

"What?" snapped Lila finally giving up her innocent act since it was clear that it was getting her nowhere,

"Kitty Section is a band whose members are in our class" Chloe answered picking at her fingernails.

"Who-" she was cut off by Rose,

"It's our band and we hung out with Marinette at the weekend" she exclaimed with the rest of Kitty Section nodding their heads in agreement making Lila freeze.

She remembered overhearing Marinette mention the name while she was on the phone and had assumed that it was a group of people that the class didn't know about so she could easily make up a lie about them to make Marinette have an even worse reputation but it seems that was not the case.

"Lila probably overheard the name and used it as a way to craft a story in order to make Marinette look bad" stated Max,

"Like Rossi has with nearly every one of her tales and considering how quickly you sheep believe them, it's not surprising she didn't fact check this one," said Chloe in a bored tone, "Rossi got too cocky".

"So I may have lied about this one but you have no proof of the other" exclaimed Lila,

"Google" stated Alya looking up from her phone and glaring, "nothing about any of your adventures unless you look at my blog",

"Looks like you just lost your kingdom of sheep, Rossi" continued Chloe smirking.

That's when they heard yelling from down the hall in what seemed to be mostly Italian and judging by Lila pale face she knew who that voice belonged too.

"Good luck trying to lie your way out of this one"

Author's Note: I haven't been writing much due to lack of inspiration or motivation but I'm trying to get back to writing soon.

Also, I have been getting into other fandoms like 'the millionaire detective' so I've focused less on miraculous ladybug meaning less inspiration but like I have said already, I hopefully will write more soon.