Our Past Mistakes Teach Us Lessons On How To Improve In The Future

Summary: Alya regrets what she and the class did when they were still in high school due to Lila's lies. Hopefully, at this reunion, they can set things straight again.

Author's Note: I wanted to take a crack at a reunion fic

Alya had it tough when she graduated high school. She went straight to Uni learning more on journalism but during a lesson on fact-checking, her teacher used her own blog as an example. Alya was still friends with Lila at this point along with most of the class except for Adrien, Chloe (of course), Marinette and Kitty Section so when she had her own work ripped to pieces by her professor, she quickly went to the group chat, demanding answers from Lila and explaining to the rest of the class what just happened to her.

Their friend group dropped Lila quickly and spent the next few months feeling guilty when realizing all the relationships they had ruined thanks to Lila. Marinette was no longer Alya's friend but even then Alya tried to apologies to her only to find out her number was blocked and Marinette's parents wouldn't tell her where she lived now but luckily did agree to pass on her apologies which she never got a response, something she had expected.

Alya and the class didn't bother with Adrien since they knew that he most likely had Nathalie block them from talking to him in any way. Kitty Section actually answered but it was the sharp response of 'we are glad you finally came to your senses but we do not forgive you for what you did to Marinette or the rest of us', it made sense and the class understood that they weren't going to change their minds.

After Lila had gone from Alya's life, she focused on getting her credibility back by pulling Lila's interviews, publicly apologising to the many celebrities that Lila had lied about and focused her attention on going back through her blog making sure that every single one had the evidence to back her up. Some of her best articles had to go since there were no facts to back her up.

Slowly, Alya was getting her credibility back and luckily by the time she graduated her University, she was working at TVi News under Nadja Chamack. Focusing her articles on Akumas and the heroes as that's where her experience of being a reporter came from and considering the many lies about celebrities she posted on her blog, no one at TVi News wanted to risk her angering more celebrities.

Alya was glad that her life was back in order so that she could come to this reunion head held high. Alya and her husband Nino who was a professional Radio DJ was catching up with Max who was working as an engineer for the government and Kim who was set to be on the French Olympic Swim Team this year when three members Kitty Section walked through the door.

Ivan was wearing a plain black suit with a red tie and two silver studs on the sleeves. Rose was dressed in pastel pink skater dress, black boot heels that had pink ribbons as laces, a silver stud earring paired with a dangling feather earring, a silver ring that had a purple jewel and her hair had now gotten long enough to be put up in a simple low bun. Juleka was dressed in a dark purple halter dress that was floor-length, black heels, the same earrings as Rose but the feather was purple, the same silver ring but had a pink jewel, a lace scarf that was purple and her long hair was plaited.

"Rose, Juleka" exclaimed Alya as the walked closer to her group, "it's a pleasure to see you again",

"We could say the same thing Alya" respond Juleka dryly,

"It's good to see you are all doing well" continued Rose with a more cheerful tone,

"Yeah, I heard Kitty Section was going one tour, right?" question Nino,

"Yep, we going to collab with Jagged on this one" answered Rose.

The conversation confined like this for the next twenty minutes with other classmates joining them, in that time we found out that Rose and Juleka were married to each other and Kitty Section had gone on several tours since graduation. Apparently, their dresses had been made by one of the top designers in the fashion industry, MDC who was a close friend of theirs.