Malec Moments Pt.4

"Izzy, calm down. It's not a big deal."

"If it's not a big deal, why won't she show us the rest of the story?" The girl asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Maybe because she simply just doesn't want us to know yet." Alec tried to explain.

Before Izzy could get the chance to speak Magnus cut her off, "Isabelle, do you really want to argue with someone more powerful than everything in this room combined?"

That seemed to do the trick, because the Lightwood dropped the topic and slumped down in her seat with a pouty expression. "Just because she's powerful doesn't mean that she's right." She mumbled.

"Oh, please. We all know you just want to see more moments between your brother and your future brother-in-law." I smirked when I heard Alec choking in the background. "But, lucky for you. We are going on another moments spree."

I snapped my fingers, putting the videos on the screen. "Remember to sit back, relax and enjoy the show."

"Pfffft-"

"Wait, what's even going on here?"

"I heard that wrong, I thought he said he was giving tremendous head to the head of the institute-"

"IZZY NO-"

"The look between Raphael and Magnus tho-"

"Why do I even stay around you?"

"Because we're hilarious." Ragnor answered Raphael through his cackling.

"I want to hear more about this cabinet meeting."

'It's going to fail without a doubt.' The Seelie Queen thought to herself.

"Now, I know he isn't comparing his affair to my brother's relationship."

"No, he better not be."

"Izzy, Clary, calm down. We don't want to have you guys arrested for murder."

"It'll be worth it."

"Besides, it's not like anyone would miss him."

Maryse snorted after hearing the Fairchild's response, surprising everyone in the row plus Robert.

"Maryse, this is not a matter that should be taken lightly."

Maryse decided to ignore her (ex-)husband, seeing as that he was taking this shit too seriously.

"Now this is relationship goals."

"I just love how understanding Magnus is about Alec missing dinner."

"I know, I need to get myself a man like that."

Alec's face started to resemble the color of the lobster in the video from all of the comparisons, praises and compliments. Magnus saw this of course, and grabbed the shadowhunter's hand, only causing his face to get hotter. The couple was somewhat aware of all of the coos' and awws' being thrown around the room.

"What's happening here? Why are they fighting? They're not allowed to fight. This shouldn't be happening."

"Izzy, calm down."

"How can I calm down! Do you not see what's happening here?!"

"Honey, every couple has a few disagreements. It's a part of being in a relationship."

"Not with these two!"

Everyone just ignored Izzy's confused screams after a while.

"So, when I fall all I get is, "Izzy are you ok?", but when Magnus falls he gets, "OMG BABY ARE YOU OK?!" I'm really feeling the love here bro."

"That's not how it went."

That's basically how it went." Jace coughed.

"Magnus."

"Sorry darling, but that's how it went."

"Izzy, are you crying?"

"They're jurst swoe cwute."

"I'll never understand why you're so interested in your brother's love life."

"I mean, it's better then wanting to have nothing to do with it."

"I guess so."

A/N I just realized I basically wrote crack. Also, I'm sorry for not updating in so long. And that it's so short.