Malec Moments Pt.2

After that sob-fest died down I decided to tell Magnus and the others what we were going to react to today. I actually almost didn't want to disturb them because of how cute Magnus looked with Alec's arms wrapped around him. After thinking about what to do, I got my phone out to take a picture, but stopped when I heard a quiet shuttering sound below me.

I looked down and saw Isabelle taking pictures of her brother and his beau. Once she finished she looked up at me and gave me a thumbs up. How is she always one step ahead of me? Izzy pointed to her phone and did the universal number sign with her fingers, realizing that she wanted my number I snapped my fingers and the Lightwood's phone buzzed. She looked through her phone and saw my number and immediately saved it to her contacts, with me doing the same, and she started to text me.

Bad Bitch #1
I saw your phone out and decided to save you the trouble 10:05
You can thank me later 10:05

Bad Bitch #1I saw your phone out and decided to save you the trouble 10:05 You can thank me later 10:05

Ur welcome 😏 10:07

I turned my phone off and started to put the videos on the screen. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Izzy? Because I fucking lover her, baddest bitch I've ever met.

Deciding that I was ready to have them watch the videos I've prepared I cupped my hands around my mouth to make a mega-phone.

"Yo, get your lazy asses up so we can watch some more videos." Most of the crowd flinched, which I'm honestly not surprised at. I mean, they've been doing that since I brought them here.

"I've decided that we are going to watch another series of videos today, seeing as that we haven't done so for a while." Before I went back to my seat I looked at the crowd with a mischievous look in my eye. "Just so you know there will be a little....present for you guys at the end of these clips." I said giving them a wink, causing them to give me a look of confusion.

I snapped my fingers and the first video started to play.

"You fucking bitch!!" Izzy screamed, trying to lunge at Camille, but was held back by Clary, Lydia and Jace, who ran to where they were sitting to help.

Maryse had a plain expression, but if you were to look in her eyes you could see the burning flames of hatred inside of them.

And Camille, she just sat there with a smug smirk across her face.

Magnus glared at Camille, she was so manipulative and conniving. She always finds a way to get the thing she wants, and it is always by using others. Such a bitch. He also learned that Isabelle is very scary when you mess with her brother.

Alec on the other hand was trying to figure out a way to get Izzy to get that blood-sucking bitch, not that that would be a problem, doing it without being caught is the problem. He saw uncomfortable it made Magnus and he wanted her to pay for it, but he knows that he has to be more mature about this, try to figure out a way to do this without breaking The Accords.