Lucifer

"I can't believe you're actually related to Lucifer." Simon said to Magnus from his spot on the floor.

"I really don't see what the big deal is."

"DON'T SEE WHAT THE-" Simon cut himself off with a shake of his head. "You're related to the Devil. The King of Hell or Edom, whatever the hell you call it."

"Yeah and my father is a prince of hell. Your point is?" The warlock said with a raised eyebrow.

Simon looks at the man with as though as he's trying to see into his head. Which he probably was trying to do. But it looks like he gave up after a while.

"Since we're on the topic of Magnus heritage." I said as I popped into the room, spooking everyone.

"STOP DOING THAT!" Jace screamed at me.

I ignored him and continued to talk to the crowd. "I thought it would be good to have you react to Alec meeting Lucifer."

"ALEC MEETS LUCIFER?!" This time it was Clary that screams.

"I just said that, didn't I?"

Jace and Izzy snorted at the offended expression the Fairchild girl had on her face.

I snapped my fingers and gave everybody copy of the story. "We will be reading 'The Devil Goes To New York' by katychan666. I will also be censoring a couple of things. Now, let's get on with the story."

Alec was happily sitting in the Pandemonium's sitting area as he was waiting for Magnus to return back with their drinks. It was a lovely Sunday evening and it was a perfect day for a night's out, so he, Magnus, Isabelle, Simon and Jace decided to go out. Clary was busy with some other things, so Alec was pleased with himself. It would better if the vampire stayed home as well, but not all could be perfect, thought Alec and he smiled to himself as he waited for Magnus to return back, the warlock turning around as he waited for the drinks, sending him a little wink across the place and Alec chuckled, then looked down and leaned back in his seat. It definitely was a good evening to be out.

"I can't believe Alec's actually at a club." Izzy blinked.

"Willing." Jace added.

"I guess it's really true when they say 'Love makes you do crazy things'." Clary said with a smirk.

Suddenly, Alec's peace was disturbed when someone sat next to him and the hunter's eyes went huge as he looked to his left and saw a very, very handsome man sitting next to him. He cleared his throat and then pressed his lips together. What did he want? He was probably just there by mistake and Alec's frown deepened when the man came a bit closer to him.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe that attractive men like you, big brother?" Izzy asked with a frown.

Alec ignored her and went back to reading the story.

"Well, hello there," said the handsome stranger with a silky voice and Alec looked around, just to see if the other was indeed talking to him. "Why look around, I'm talking to you, of course," said the man and Alec felt his cheeks heating up. Yes, Magnus was number one, this man couldn't even compare to Magnus, but there was just something about him... maybe it was the way his eyes were sparkling under the dim lights of the club, or maybe it was the British accent. Alec couldn't really put a finger on what really attracted him to him.

"You've had a thing for accents, especially British." Izzy teased.

Alec flushed and bit the inside of his check while he denied her accusation.

"I know you inside and out Alec. You can't lie to me."

Alec turns away from her sister only to see Magnus give the shadowhunter a smirk.