Chapter 1

Lucario's POV:

I push aside some leaves as i look left and right in the forest.

Lucario: "Ugh, i've been looking for hours and i found nothing.'' 

I continue walking down a grassy path, breathing in the fresh forest air.

Bird pokemon chirp in the air as the wind blows gently through the leaves.

As i walk, i spot something across from me, catching my attention.

Lucario: "Hey, wait a minute...'' I walk towards it to get a closer look.

As i finally see whats in front of me, my jaw drops.

A giant pecha berry is seen on some leaves, with its stem still attached to it.

Lucario: "How can that thing be so big? MINE!" I get on a knee and lean towards it. 

I reach out for it and grab it, but then out of nowhere two white paws appear on the other side of the berry.

Surprised, i look up to see another pokemon.

Lucario: "Uh..could you let go?"

Cinderace: "But.. i found it first!" 

Lucario: "No you didn't, i did. Now let go!" I clench onto the berry and try to pull it towards me, but i feel her bring it towards her.

Cinderace: "No!"

Lucario: "YES!" I struggle to pull it away from her but she is quite strong.

As we try to pull the berry away from each other, i accidently slip on a twig behind me.

Lucario: "W-WHA!" I yell as my balance starts to collapse, pulling her down with me onto the ground.

Cinderace: "AH!"

We both immediately fall onto the ground, causing both of us to collapse onto each other.

As i open my eyes, shes on top of me with a blush on her face.

Lucario: "H-Hey!" I yell out.

As we both turn our heads to the right, the berry rolls off the grass and falls into the water, carrying it far away from us.

Lucario and Cinderace: "Uh oh.."

I focus my attention back onto her as i blush and get angry.

I push her off of me and i stand up, patting the dirt off my body.

Lucario: "Hmph.'' I sigh as i slowly look towards the other pokemon.

I decided to extend a paw out to help her up.

She looks at me with an angry blush.

Cinderace: "W-whatever.'' She grabs my paw and i pull her up.

Once shes finally up on her feet, she looks at me for a second and looks away.

Cinderace: "Bye.'' She says as she begins to walk away.

I roll my eyes as i walk away, holding a grudge about the berry.

[Time Skip]

Before i exit the forest, i hear a distant yell. This catches me off guard as i turn my head around in surprise.

Lucario: "What.. the hell was that?" Curiosity takes over me as i run back inside the forest.

12/26/2020 12:14 AM

TO BE CONTINUED