Chapter 5

Lucarios POV:

I walk outside and close the door behind me. I breathe in and breathe out as i begin walking.

Lucario: "I'm not sure where she lives...but maybe with enough luck i'll find her.'' 

As im halfway there to the forest, i feel something wet drop onto my arm.

Lucario: "Huh?" I look above to see the sky beginning to rain.

Lucario: "Tch.'' I scoff and roll my eyes as i run through the grass.

Finally, i'm in front of the forest opening once again. I push aside some bushes and walk in.

Rain falls out of the sky and onto my fur, causing me to get slightly wet.

I wipe off some raindrops off my face and i walk further into the forest.

Lucario: "Where the hell could she be at? maybe i should just head on home..'' I pause as i see something across from me.

I walk closer to it and i push aside leaves and tall grass. A red and orange home appears.

Birch trees surround it left and right as rain gently pours down onto the house.

Lucario: "Could...this be it?" I ask myself. I slowly walk towards it.

I tighten my grip on the bracelet as im finally in front of the door.

Hesitantly, i knock twice on the door.

The door swings open for me to see cinderace. A surprised smile grows on her face.

Cinderace: "L-Lucario!? What are you doing here..?" She asks me.

I stay silent as i lift up my paw and open it, showing her the bracelet.

Lucario: "You...forgot this at my place.''

She walks closer to me and takes it. She stays silent as she looks up at me.

 She stays silent as she looks up at me

Lucario: "Uh..cinderace?-'' I get interrupted as she immediately sprints towards me and hugs me tightly.

Cinderace: "I've been looking everywhere for this! thank you so much!" She says to me happily.

I slowly wrap my arms around her and hug her back, with a smile growing on my face.

Lucario: "N-No problem.'' 

She tightens the hug a little, making me a little hard to breathe.

Lucario: "..Alright you're suffocating me..'' She quickly lets go of me.

Cinderace: "Ahehe..sorry.'' 

Lucario: "Well, i'll see you around.'' I turn around just to see the rain pouring down heavier.

Rain pours down onto the grass as i look above to the sky. 

No sun is seen in the sky, just gray clouds and rain.

Lucario: "Tch..''

Cinderace: "Are you sure you want to walk home in this rain?" She asks me.

Lucario: "I can handle it.''

I begin to take a few steps into the rain, but then i feel something grab my paw.

I turn my head around startled to see cinderace looking at me.

Cinderace: "Why not stay here for a while? just until the rain calms down.'' 

I stare at her in surprise.

Lucario: "..You don't have to do this..''

Cinderace: "Come on, you might catch a cold if you stay out here.''

I look down and thought about her offer. I turn around and look away with a faint blush.

Lucario: "...If you insist.'' I say to her.

She smiles warmly at me as she grabs my paw once again and walks me into her house.

Cinderace: "Besides, you helped me. Its only fair that i return the favor.''

I couldn't help but smile a bit at her. Once we are inside, she closes the door.

Its actually quite nice in here, and its so cozy.

Cinderace: "How'd you know where i live anyway?"

Lucario: "I didn't. I just searched through the forest.''

Cinderace: "Oh, okay then. I'll be right back!"

Lucario: "Alright.''

Cinderace: "Okay! right now just sit down for a bit.'' She says as she walks away.

I nod my head as i take a seat on a sofa.

12/29/2020 12:34 AM

TO BE CONTINUED