Chapter 2

Lucario's POV: 

I quickly run inside the forest to see what was the screaming about.

As i finally reach to the middle of the forest, i see the same cinderace from earlier on the ground fainted.

Lucario: "Huh?" Across from her is a swampert laughing.

Swampert: "Heh, you little stupid rabbit.'' He says as he lifts up his his fist to punch her.

I directly run towards them and i quickly swoop her up in my arms just in time before he hits.

His fist punches the ground, causing a little shake in the area.

Swampert: "WHAT?!" He yells. He turns to look at me with a glare.

 He turns to look at me with a glare

Swampert: "HAH, WHAT ARE YOU..HER BOYFRIEND?" He yells.

An angry expression grows on my face as i couldn't help but blush a little.

Lucario: "SHUT UP!" I lay cinderace onto the ground gently and i give my glare at the swampert.

I run up towards him and i directly punch him in the face with all of my strength.

He immediately gets blasted away into a tree, fainted in the process.

Lucario: "That'll teach you.'' I say as i walk back to cinderace, looking down at her.

I crouch down and i swoop her up in my arms and bride carry her out of the forest

Lucario: "I'm only doing this because i pity you.'' I mumble as i roll my eyes.

Once we were out of the forest, i look up to the sky. The sun seems to be going down a little.

I decided to bring her back to my place and help her.

[Time Skip]

Finally i reach at my house. I walk towards the wooden door and i open it.

I slowly walk inside and gently place her on my bed. I crouch down to her and a closer look at her injuries. 

Its not too bad, although there is blood and a cut right on her arm. I grab a box under the bed and i take out some bandages. 

I wrap some bandages around her arm and tighten it a little. After she was all bandaged up, i walk away.

A quiet female voice calls out behind me.

Cinderace: "..W-where am i?"

I turn around to look at her. Once she sees me she backs up a bit with a surprised expression.

Cinderace: "Wait, its you! how did i get here?" She asks.

I walk towards her and sit on the end of the bed, and look at her.

Lucario: "You were knocked out by a pokemon...and i decided to help you.''

Cinderace: "You.. you saved me?"

Lucario: "I wouldn't call it that, i just felt like i n-needed to do something..'' I roll my eyes.

Cinderace: "Right..'' She says. I get up from the end of the bed and stretch.

Lucario: "You should stay and rest. You were bleeding earlier, so i bandaged you up.'' 

She looks at her arm in surprise. I was about to walk out, but then she speaks.

Cinderace: "Thanks.'' She says. I turn around to see her on the bed smiling at me.

 I turn around to see her on the bed smiling at me

A blush rises onto my face as i look away.

Lucario: "W-Whatever...'' I walk out of the room, trying to avoid her from seeing my blush.

I guess she's not so bad... i guess.

12/26/2020 3:49 PM

TO BE CONTINUED