REAL LIFE

Chance had come to visit me and i missed him so much. After Vanessa and the whole Lucas drama, Chance made sure that i was ok. I got really sad when that happened, memories i wanted to forgot had come back and i was in a dark place.

Me and chance had snuck onto the roof of the hotel room i was staying in. We sat in silence until he spoke up.

Have you taken one? is all he asked. The question we both knew the answer to lingered in the air.

yes. is all i could bring myself to say. I looked straight not wanting to create contact with Chance.

He grabbed my hand and held it before bringing it to his lips and leaving a kiss that was longer then what he intended.

you promised. He said. I had created eye contact and i saw his red teary eyes.

Flashback 1 1/5 years ago.

I was in my filthy bathroom doing a line of coke. I know i know drugs are horrible and i shouldn't do them. they ease the pain, the pain my boyfriend causes. Before i take the line the door slams open, Chance.

"WHAT THE FUCK EMELIA??" he screamed horrified at the scene i'm in, cigarettes on the ground, messy hair, the state that Lucas left me in. I've been like this for days. He'd taken my phone.

"what are you doing here Chance? get out." i said as he wiped his hand over the cocaine line on the counter. i wasn't upset. i'm not an addict. i guess i'm not mad because chance will save me.

"what am i doing??? what are you doing? a fucking line of fucking cocaine?? i can't even count the used cigarettes on the fucking ground" He said as he began to clean up

"please. please chance leave. lucas. he'll- he'll hurt you" i whispered as i began to black out

"i wish he would. come on" He said but it was too late. I passed out. He carried my almost lifeless body to the ground. He then called my manager which within 5 minutes has the police and my lawyers in the first floor.

Chance cleaned up the bathroom after the officer said that it was ok to do. He took out clothes from the guest room which were his from when he would stay over. Before Lucas.

I woke up and chance helped me into the bath. He got in with me. Nothing sexual but to help me clean up. I explained everything to him, the abuse, the other women, everything.

"why the smoking and drugs?" he asked ask he put shampoo into my hair.

"It helped take away my pain but after the two year mark i needed somthing stronger." i explained

"promise me that whenever you feel like this again you will never take a cigarette without me with you" he asked

i laughed and held out my pinky. "i pinky promise"

                         END OF FLASHBACK

i know and i'm sorry but i knew you would come to help and i can't depend on you like that anymore. I told him.

Emelia. i am so inlove with you that i will drop anything for you. i won't ever get over this love for you. please just promise me you won't do it again. he begged.

i simply nodded as i reached into my pocket pulling out a cigarette and a lighter. he looked at me with a disappointed smile as he watched my light it. That's when we sat in comfortable silence. That's when i knew i couldn't ever loose my friendship with Chance and that's when he knew i would never love him the way he loves me.