REAL LIFE

Today was my last day visiting Chance. I had work to do back in LA so if I could I would've stayed longer.

After i posted the photo of me and Timothee I got so much hate. I don't understand how so many people can hate me.

I was packing my final bag and i tried not to think of the hate but even when it "doesn't bother people" it really does. The thought of so many people hating you for no reason and no matter how hard you try and prove yourself, there will be people who still hate you.

Chance was out filming but he would be home soon. To be honest I don't know what to feel. I've been super overwhelmed and I'm terrified. Lucas has come back into my life and it's terrifying. I know what he can do and i don't want Timothée and Chance caught in the middle.

I showered and got dressed in chance's sweatshirt and sweatpants. I won't see him for a bit so it's only fair.

"HONEY. IM HOME" is what i heard from the bedroom. I laughed knowing it was Chance. "Hi em. I saw your comments. How you holding up?" He asked, it took all my courage to not cry. I smiled and lied "I'm ok." I knew he could see right through my lie but that's me and Chance. He knows when to push and when to just drop things.

He's a true sweetheart but like i said I don't think i could be with him. Yes i do flirt with him but that's how we've always been. We cuddle and hold hands and give eachother corny nicknames but were best friends. but now if any guy wanted me to stop being his friend, see i couldn't do that. Chance is the most important person in my life.

"So I know you leave soon but I'll miss your cuddles too much so can we take a nap?" He asked grabbing me and spinning me around the room. "ok! ok" I said laughing my ass off.

I put on a timer for an hour and thirty minutes because we should leave for the airport in two hours so it'll give us time to get everything ready.

I laid in his bed while he crawled next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Sometimes I think of a world where me and Chance were together but it's too complicated to do that in this world.

After our nap we got ready and headed to the airport. It was swamped with fans and paparazzi. Chance quickly wrapped with arm around me while putting up my hood and his pair of sunglasses onto my face. I smiled at this gesture. Fans quickly screaming and telling us to date as he did this, i heard him laugh which brought another smile to my face.

He guided me all the way until we reached baggage check and surprisingly it was pretty empty so it went by quick and I quickly waved goodbye while fast walking away.

I arrived where my gate was and sat down. I waited for and hour before they started to let us board the plane.

Liked by Chance_wilder, Emmachamberlan and 989,750 othersEmelia_Aurora Had to say goodbye to this loser

Emelia_Aurora Had to say goodbye to this loser. See you soon bitch
Tagged: Chance_wilder

hater1: LMAO going from chance to timothee and back to chance. CHOOSE ONE SLUT

fan1: idk why everyone hates on her lmao. literally she's made it clear that her and chance are super close friends and so are her and timothee. we can't make assumptions based on two insta posts
chance_wilder: THIS.

chance_wilder: ive said time after time. ME AND EMELIA ARE BESTFRIENDS. WE SRE NOT DATING
Emelia_aurora: thank u chance.

hater2: notice how timothée didn't comment
fan2: he doesn't have to.

_vanessa: looks like she ran timothee away. told you so.

comments disabled