Instagram

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ABUSE!! SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFY WITH THIS TOPIC

Liked by tchalamet, Chance_Wilder, Zendaya and 5,763,003 othersEmelia_Aurora Here is my story

Emelia_Aurora Here is my story. this is the only time i will be saying this. A year ago i was with Lucas for about 5 years. we met in dance class and quickly started our relationship. At our 3 year mark is when things became bad. it was my 21st birthday party when it started. i had my party and it was the after party. i was dancing with my very close friend Chance. Chance and I go way back he is my closest friend and it's him and i over anything. he's my big brother and soulmate. Lucas never liked chance and chance didn't like him either. a couple minutes after the party started i was dragged outside by lucas and taken home. that night ended with me at the hospital with a concussion and a broken ankle. i was terrified for my life. two year of constant abuse happened after that night. until a year ago when after a talk with chance i stood up and contacted a lawyer. A court case  was set up but i lost due to the fact that he was my boyfriend and i never left him. i was scared. i couldn't walk away and leave. All because he started cheating on me with Vanessa and believed her words stating that me and chance were too close to be friends. for two years i was abused for having a male friend. abused for him wanting to leave. understand the man he is rather than calling me names. i hope this inspires others to stand up to their abusers and try to free themselves. i know i didn't get my justice but i'm free now and it feels so good.

Comments disabled