Instagram + youtube vid

(pertend sadie is maddie aka emelia)liked by Chance_wilder, _Vanessa and 79,746 othersemelia_aurora congrats to my bestfriend for getting his next big project also go look at my youtube channel for a q + a with Chance!!!

liked by Chance_wilder, _Vanessa and 79,746 others
emelia_aurora congrats to my bestfriend for getting his next big project also go look at my youtube channel for a q + a with Chance!!!

user01: CUTIEES

user02: wait why do i kinda ship😏
user03: no.

chance_wilder: it's always check out my youtube channel not check out how hot chance looks

_vanessa: Cuties. i took these 😏
emelia_aurora: i took you😏
Chance_wilder: what🤨

user04: why do i get the vibes vanessa is the odd one out
user05: RIGHT

user06: poor vanessa always being left out
emelia_aurora: she was literally with us...

YOUTUBE VIDEO

"hey guys emelia here and i'm here with my least favorite person... CHANCE!!!" Emelia said happily.
"Hey guys!"
"so today in this video i will be doing chances makeup while he answers questions you guys asked so let's get started"
"the first question is what makeup look are you going for?"
"im going for a bright pink look"
"ew. next question. are you secretly inlove with emelia. the answer is yes i am. i love her so much and i wanna kiss her so bad"
"eww. you're so dumb for that. now stop moving im trying to do your eyebrows"
"im heartbroken guys. anyways next question-"

The video ended after and hour or so. Emelia helped Chance take off his makeup and they went downstairs because they'd ordered some pizza. "Soooo chance you haven't told me much about the movie" emelia said happily, " well there's not much to say. I'm working with along with Zendeya and this guy Timothée Chalamet. Also prepare to be heart broken because i leave to film in two day-" he quickly got cut off. "DUDE! what the hell you never told me and you leave basically tomorrow." Chance than replied "look i didnt know it was so soon. i'm sorry. i'll stay the night please i'll make it up to you." she quickly smiled "ok fine." Just like that he was spending the night.