REAL LIFE

After Chance had come he had to leave sooner than expected because he had some sort of emergency which i think is a lie because well he never said anything more. He's never so closed off.

I had so much time to myself and i was working on what I think is the coolest thing ever.

After a couple weeks to myself, I flew timothée out so we can talk about everything.

I had picked him up from the airport around five and it took around an hour to where i was staying. We ate dinner which was pizza on the kitchen floor.

why don't you trust me? I asked without hesitation. I focus my eyes on him and i can tell the question made him uncomfortable.

what do you-

I know me and Chance have a close friendship but i've made it so clear that I like you so why do you think i would be playing you both. I asked as I cut him off

I'm sorry. I trust you. It's just all the comments on the post of you and chance got to me and i should've asked instead of assuming. He said shyly

It hurt me Timothée. It really did. I have a horrible past with guys and life in general. so it's scary with all these feelings i have with you. and one day i'll tell you all of it but i'm scared to start fresh. I said with tears in my eyes.

I know I know. I really really like you and uh well if you'll let me i want to be yours and you to be mine. so my dearest Emelia would you do my the honors of being my girl? he asked. his words, my girl, replayed in my head. i felt so overjoyed and happy.

of course. I responded. I saw he pulled something out. well two things. The first thing was a cute little heart necklace. I moved my hair as he clipped the nevklace in the back. He moved my hair back placing a kiss onto my neck that automatically made my second heartbeat start beating if you know what i mean ;) The next thing he handed me was a ring.

Timmy babe i said i'll be your girlfriend not your damn wife. He let out a laugh before saying shut up. it's a gift. i'm not marrying you. yet atleast.

I smiled and opened the box revealing a ring with a little silver heart in the middle. It was adorable. Timothée took my hand and made a fist as he made his hand into a fist, i saw a ring on the same finger i had mine. It was a silver band with a small heart carved out. Took me a while but they were matching rings and my ring filled up his.

I looked up at him to meet his eyes that were already looking at mine. I placed a kiss onto his lips. I then stood up forcing him to get up as well. I kissed him once more before asking my alexa to start playing music.

And in that moment we were each others perfect match. singing and dancing in the kitchen.

A/N note
YAYYYY they're officially together. this was before the past two posts. i thought it would be better to have you guys in the dark for a bit before revealing how and when they got together :)))

- also i was planning on just not posting any updates but some of y'all's comments are funny asf😭😭