TMZ

BREAK UP BETWEEN LUCAS BLUE AND EMELIA AURORA BECAUSE HE CHEATED???

New sources from Emelia Auroras latest post says that Lucas Blue cheated on her with long time best friend Vanessa Haley

Emelia Aurora wendsday night posted a photo of her and long time friend Chance Wilder cuddled up next to eachother. While many comments stating how two actors should date. while others such as famous actor Timothée Chalamet shutting down dating rumors of the two and constant flirting with the girl. Drama soon arrived as a comment stated "lolthey used timothee to replace vanessa" ex friend of the actor responded with "Right lol". Aurora quick to shut Haley down replied back to Haley "we ain't gonna pretend that u didn't break me and lucas up or that u hid it from me for months 🥰 k queen"

Shortly after that comeback. Actor Lucas Blue commented on Auroras post stating "lucasblue: lol seriously em. u and chance? always knew it." Aurora once again clapping back to Blue said "emelia_aurora: that is exactly why you cheated on me with vanessa right? Hahaha bye bitch"

With that all said who do you think is in the wrong? did lucas blue actually cheat?

Timothée chalamet peach scene sparking kinks?

Quiz on what furniture will decide your future?

how many kids will you have by deciding what skirt you'll wear?