• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 •

£𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖠𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟨, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢𝟤:𝟥𝟦 𝖯

£
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖠
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟨, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟤:𝟥𝟦 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"F-fuckkkk." Neveah moaned as Mir flicked his tongue on her clit.

"S-stoppp!" She cried out in pleasure as she tried to push his head away from her vag.

He popped her thigh, "Stop tryna run." He said shaking his head rapidly making her juices go everywhere.

"Oh my go- Mir, I'm finna cummmm." She dragged out as she started pulling at his hair.

"Go head mama." He said slurping up some more of her juices.

"Shitt!" She yelled out as her cum started pouring out of her.

"Arch yo shit." He said smacking her ass as she flipped over and arched her back.

"Mhm." He slowly slid-

"Veah, you good?" Neveah felt somebody shake her out of her sleep.

"H-huh?" She asked sitting up and ended up face to face with Nelly.

"You sounded like you was getting that good di-"

"stoppp." She cut him off and smashed the pillow on her face.

"Who was it?" Nelly smirked kinda figuring it was Mir.

"It was Mir." Neveah answered, then feeling she was wet as fuck.

"Oh my gosh." She face palmed herself then ran into her bathroom.

"Nigga got you on tsunami." Nelly laughed then went to change her sheets.

"Oh wow." She mumbled to herself then started up her shower.

She looked at her phone, that was already in the bathroom, and she seen that it was 3:31 in the afternoon.

She smacked her teeth then started her shower.

Im sitting here reminiscing now why we kissing baby, I gave you top of the line, I know you miss it baby.
I got alot on my mind why don't you listen baby?
If you can turn back the time you would've listened baby.
You would've listened to the words I swear, yo shit would be out in the curve I swear, I swear to God you had some nerve I swear, but that's for listening to them birds out there,

"I put up with your bullshit for the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking for the last time. it was the last timmmeee. it was the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking was the last time?"

She got out the shower and wrapped a towel around her body.

She did her morning routine and walked out the bathroom to see Mir sitting in her chair.