• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 •

¥¥

¥¥

£
𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢
𝟣:𝟦𝟪 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"Hey bae." Boogie said walking into his girlfriend's house.

"Hey baby." She said wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.

He gripped her ass and kissed her back.

"I haven't seen you in a while." She said as she pulled back from him smelling some perfume on him.

Boogie just got back from with Neveah.

"I been busy." Boogie shrugged half telling the truth.

"With what?" She asked him.

"Wassup with all these questions?" He did not like people questioning him.

"You cheating on me?" She asked.

She knew that the perfume wasn't hers.. Matter fact she hasn't seen him for a week so how was it gonna be hers?

"What? Youn' trust me or sum'?" He flipped it on her.

"Answer the question Bryson." She rolled her eyes.

"No I'm not cheatin' on you. I luh you too much Kaylee." He looked her in the eyes.

She sighed. "Then whose perfume is that on you?" She crossed her arms.

"That's Maya's, I was just at her house befo' I came ova' hea'." He lied right through his teeth and made it sound so convincing.

Maya was his older sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." She went up and hugged her.

"You straight but I'm finna dip. Imma be back tonight." He kissed her making her kiss him back.

"Okay, I love you." Kaylee said.

"I luh you too." He walked out the door.

He got into his car and drove off.

He called Neveah.

"Hello?" She answered looking like she was doing her hair.

"Waddup, I'm finna come get you." He said looking at the road then the phone.

"Alright." She said then hung up.