𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

YALL HAPPY NOW ? gahdamn ain't even check to see if i was ok. " UpDaTe iM iNcHiN fOr iT "

- excuse any mistakes

£Houston, TXDecember 24 5:32 P

£
Houston, TX
December 24
5:32 P.M.
£

"We doing matching pajamas this year." Nelson said as they walked through the mall.

"Ian doin that shit." Amirion said as he walked behind Neveah, holding her waist.

"Yes the fuck you is." Nalea said as they walked into JC Penny's. "They have all the cute pajamas in here y'all." She said as she walked off somewhere.

"Why don't you wanna do it?" Neveah asked him as they all split up to go find some pajamas.

"That shit is dumb. What the hell we all needa be dressed alike for one night for?" He asked as someone texted his phone.

"Who's that?" Neveah asked trying to look at his phone, making him look at her with a mug.

"Mind the business that pays you, Neveah." He said as he stopped in front of some pajamas.

"We getting these. Go get them." He said to Neveah. She rolled her eyes and went to go get Nelly then.

"Mir found some pajamas for us." Neveah said as she saw the rest of the group.

"Mir? This nigga ain't never-" Nelly started but got cut off when Nelea dragged him by his ear, following behind Neveah.

"Let my ear go, hoe!" Nelson whispered-yelled so he didn't bring attention to them. Nalea let his ear go as they approached Amirion.

"Oh yea, these cute." Imani said as she looked at the pajamas that was in front of them.

"Duh, I picked em out

"Duh, I picked em out." Mir said picking up his size in the pants, then looked back at her like she was slow.

"I'll cut them tree shits off yo head." Mani mugged him referring to his freeform dreads. To this day, none of the crew know why he got them.