• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 •

*A MONTH LATER*

¥¥

¥¥

£
𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟪
𝟤:𝟦𝟤 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"Hey Boogie." Neveah gave Boogie a kiss on the cheek, getting into his car.

"Hey phat." He said giving her a little peck on the forehead then pulled out of her driveway.

They've been talking for a little over a month and they've been getting closer.

Neveah knows that she likes him but she doesn't know if he likes her in that way and vise versa.

"Can we go to Chick-Fil-A before we get to wherever we're going?" She asked.

She hadn't ate all day being that she was too busy with school and her parents not giving her food.

"Issa reason why I call you phat." He said looking at her from the side of his eye but still going in the direction of Chick-Fil-A.

Neveah shook her head then got a text.

Iᴍᴀɴɪ 🌺

Dang long time no talk 😂. You
done forgot about people huh?

Lol, I've been spending time
with my friend.

Dang you don got some
new friends on us huh? 😪

It's not like that lol, tell me a day
and I'll come spend time with y'all.

Alright bet 🥳.

"Whatchu' want?" Boogie said pulling up in the drive-thru.

"Can I have the 12 piece chicken nuggets, a large fry, and a sprite please." Neveah said looking at the menu.

Boogie repeated the order.

"Will that be all for you today?" The lady said.

"Ye- are you not getting anything?" Neveah looked at him sideways.

"No I'm not hu- have you eaten today?" Veah cut him off again.

"No- can I get a number one with lemonade?" Veah leaned over him and told the lady.