• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 •

(This was supposed to come out on Saturday.. but we got a couple more minutes.. and I'm bored so.. enjoy!)

£
•< 🦋𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯 🦋>•
£

£𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟩 𝖠

£
𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷
𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣
𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟩 𝖠.𝖬.
£

"PPSSSTTTT!" Neveah heard making her turn around.

She looked around not seeing nothing.

"Awl heck no." She grabbed her phone and almost went out her room.

"Girl it's us!" She heard someone that sounds like Imani's voice.

She looked out her window and seen Imani and Nalea outside of her window.

Neveah shook her head and opened her window so they could come in.

"What are y'all doing here?" Veah chuckled.

"So we could ask you could you come to the mall with us." Lea said sitting in Veah chair.

"Yeah, give me a minute." Veah said walking to her bathroom.

"Oh y'all can get comfortable. Turn on the tv and lay back or something. But don't lay in my bed with y'all outside clothes." Veah said before going into her bathroom.

Veah hooked her phone to her speaker and played some music.

She waited until the water turned steaming hot then got in the shower.

Sometimes I wish you knew
But I disguise the truth
I say I'm happy but I'm still stuck on us, mm-mm-mm
Does your mind play this game too?
Think 'bout me and you
I guess I'll just pretend until it all makes sense, hm-mm-hm, hm-hm

"See you face to face, I'm thinking 'bout the days we used to be. But I can't make a scene, but I can't make a scene. See you face to face, I'm thinking 'bout the days we used to be
But I can't make a scene, but I can't make it seem." She mumbled letting the water relax her.

~~~

Neveah walked out of her bathroom in only a towel seeing the girls sitting on the floor watching tv.

"Why are y'all sitting on the floor?" Veah asked them going into her closet.

"You said you didn't want outside clothes on your bed." Nalea shrugged.