• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈 •

£
•<🦋𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯 🦋>•
£

£𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥 𝟥:𝟤𝟩 𝖯

£
𝖧𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷
𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥
𝟥:𝟤𝟩 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"NEVEAH!" She heard her dad call her downstairs.

Smacking her teeth, she pulled the covers off of her and slipped on her fuzzy slippers.

She made her way downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room where everybody was.

"Yes?" Her small voice said.

"You are going to the park with your sister." Miles, her dad said turning to face her.

"But I don't want to go." Neveah protested.

Every time they went out Sevyn would find a way to embarrass her.

"Trust me, I don't want you to go either." Sevyn rolled her eyes.

It's neither, stupid duck.

"Sevyn stop, and Neveah, you're going. It's final." Their dad got up and went upstairs.

Neveah smacked her lips and went upstairs.

She put on this white and yellow top, with black tights, white air forces, and she added a black purse.

She also did her edges.

She just put her braids to the side and grabbed some lipgloss and put it on then put it in her purse.

She put some money, pads, deodorant, and perfume in the bag and put it over her shoulder.

Grabbing her keys, she headed downstairs.

She seen Sevyn just on her phone making her clear her throat.

Sevyn looked up and rolled her eyes making her way to "her" car.

Neveah got in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt.

Sevyn got in the bar and plugged her phone to the aux.

"Young nigga from the bottom of the map, came up ridin with the strap, iron on his lap, one false move get whacked, got the whole hood on his back, and it's just like that." Neveah rapped bobbing her head to the music, making Sevyn cut the song off.