Chapter 19

At the arcade...

When we walked into the arcade it was so glowy and there was so much neon inside. It looked so AWESOME! I felt like I was in another world. Noya grabbed my hand he dragged me to the race car game. I took player 1 and Noya took player 2, once the game started I pushed my foot on the accelerator as hard as I can to be in 1st place and beat Noya. I looked on Noya's screen and he was right behind me so to make him lose his place I pushed him a little to make him swerve off the main road and it was a success! Noya was in 3rd place and I was still in 1st place. The race was over and obviously, I was in 1st place! >:3! I looked to Noya who was smiling and laughing, He didn't care if he won or lost he was having fun with me and felt the same thing. I dragged him to the Air Hockey game and game after game we kept winning each game having so much fun!

The arcade was beginning to close but we didn't want the date to end so we decided to go to a little restaurant that was near my house. When we walked inside the restaurant it looked so small and dainty which was cute. We went to our designated seating and looked at the menu and see what we wanted. We both liked everything on the menu so we decided to get one BIG mountain of food so we can share and be less expensive. Once our big plate came to our table I and Noya were drooling at the mouth and gobbled all the food up.

We finished our food and paid for it and left the restaurant. As we were walking home I told Noya something I would never say. " I love you, Noya." and I put my head on his shoulder. I thought Noya was going to say it back but I look up to a blushing speechless boy and his mouth wide open. I giggled at him still being shocked at the 3 words I just said and went to close his mouth. He looked at me and he picked me up from the hips and spun me around and hugged me. " I love you too, Y/N.," he said. I blushed at what he said and kissed him on the lips and continued walking home. I waved Noya bye and walked into my house and slide down to the floor and blushed. Mom who was standing right in front of me asked what's wrong and I replied," I'm in love!"

------

Hey guys! Hope you guys had a good Christmas and hope you liked the chapter! Hope you got what wanted and I want to say Happy Birthday to... Levi, Karma, Misa, Inari, and many more! The next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Have a safe and fun Holiday!

Bubble-chan is out!