Chapter 24

Third Person POV

When the team got to the training place, Noya was a little upset that you weren't with him so he decided to phone call you. "Hello?" Noya said. "Hi Noya! How are you? I miss you already!" You were overjoyed that your boyfriend called you. "I'm a-ok! We just got to the gyms and were settling in right now! How are you? You must be sad that I'm not there with you!" said. "Actually I'm perfectly fine without you, and without processing what she just said... it finally hit her. AHHHHH! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT BUT you do know what I mean right?" Y/N was basically freaking out inside while on the other side of the phone, noya was quietly laughing at your little clumsiness with your words and your little freak out over the phone. " Of course I know what you mean and I'm glad you're doing great without me, keep going at it babe!" Y/N was blushing at his complement and the name given to her. " Thank you Noya and you do well at camp! I gotta go now but I'll call after school tomorrow." Y/N said. " Ok then, get some good sleep and do well in school tomorrow Y/N! I love you! " Noya shouted over the phone and you laughed and said " you sound like my mom! I love you too! Bye!" you said. "Bye!" said Noya and hung up the phone. Y/N placed her phone on her nightstand and did her nightly routine for bed and stared at the ceiling. Closing her eyes and thinking about all the good times she and Noya had together and happy they got together.

Years later

"C/N come back here" Noya said playfully while chasing C/N around the living room and Y/N in the kitchen making dinner. Noya quietly came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around your waist, you jumped a little by surprise and softly fell into his arms. How warm his arms felt around your waist made you fall in love all over again. After high school you went to college and to have a better education than Noya and like to rub it in his face, while Noya went on to travel the world and every summer you and Noya go to different places together and when you got to school in the fall Noya will make sure you're well in school physically and emotionally and he helps you out over the phone or in person with stress and anxiety. A few months after you graduated from college you guys went to Applebee's for a date and the most chaotic way ever he proposed to you and of course you said yes. You never thought to get this far in life but here you are, about to get married to your high school sweetheart and have your best friends Yachi and Kiyoko as your bridesmaids and Noya having Tanaka and Hinata as his best men. Before the wedding you write your own vows and you write " As I stand here in front of the love of my life and thinking I wouldn't get this far in life. For my whole life, I was in darkness and I thought I would never get out and then I met you, Yu Nishinoya, you were the light of my life and you helped me get out of the darkness and showed me a whole new world with you in it and I loved every part of it, So I want to thank you for helping me and bringing me out and loving me who I am and not for my looks...but my looks can be part of it and after this I'm going to give you so much hugs and kisses and for the hundredth time of saying this. I love you, Yu Nishinoya." After the wedding you two of course, did the wow wee 3000 and that's how you where you are today. From your first meeting to the present...

You were always watching.

The End.

I'M BACK! I'm glad to be back and I'm also sad that I finished my first fan fiction~!! I'm also so so so sorry that I was gone for so long and I mostly forgot about this story! I thought about it and I'm going to start the Senku x reader story if you read the little excerpt from the last part from this chaotic Wattpad story and I hope my Dr.Stone fans out there are excited! I hope you enjoyed this story and last time for my Haikyuu fans.

Bubble-chan is out!

For my Dr. stone fans...

Leek Love(Senku x Reader) will be coming out in Mid-July!!!

Get excited...