Chapter 11

Y/N and Noya were walking hand and hand to school after they had their sweet sweet kiss with each other. They were both near the school and saw Tanaka and they quickly removed each other's hands, luckily Tanaka didn't see anything. Tanaka greeted the two and walked into school and went their separate ways to class. Y/N and Noya walked into their class and took their seats.

In class

"Ok can anyone give me the answer for number 7?" said the teacher. Y/N raised her hand slowly and answered the question correctly. Noya moved near Y/N and whispered to Y/N. "Good Job Y/N! You're letting people know you're here." Y/N blushed at his complaint and stuck out her hand for Noya to hold her hand, Noya reached his hand to grab her hand. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together. Since they were sitting in the back of the class the teacher couldn't see them holding hands. 

"Ok, now that we're done with that, You guys have a project coming up and this time you can choose a partner to work with. The project is about the current news happening here in Japan." said the teacher. Noya and Y/N both looked at each other with grinning smiles on their faces, of course, they became partners. 

Y/N suggested studying at her home and Noya agreed. What Y/N didn't know is that Noya was sweating bullets because it's his first time going to a girl's house. Y/N and Noya went to their different classes. Y/N was sitting in her class looking out the window and daydream about Noya and what their future would be like. Class finally ended and Y/N went to find Noya and meet him to have lunch together.

At Lunch

Noya and Y/N walked into the cafeteria and Tanaka waved them over to go sit with the Volleyball team. 

Y/N and Noya sat net to next to each other, what the team didn't know is they were holding hands under the table. " you know you guys don't need to hide it." said Suga. Y/N and Noya both looked at each other and then looked at Suga and the rest of the team with pretend confusion on both of their faces. Suga gave them both the 'you know' face.

 They both bowed their heads and lifted their intertwined hands so the whole team can see. The whole team except Suga were surprised that Y/N and Noya we're dating. During the rest of lunch, The whole team expects Suga and Tuskishima were asking Y/N and Noya questions about their relationship.

----

Hello! Hope you like the chapter! Yesterday was the night of Hanukkah so happy Hanukkah to anyone who celebrates it! The next chapter should be out tomorrow!

Have a good/night!

Dani-chan is out!