Chapter 22

At Noya's front door...

When I got to Noya's door I was shaking a little bit. I didn't know the reason why I was shaking, maybe because I'd probably be meeting his family for the first time?! I tried to smack the legs and arms to stop shaking which didn't work and I hesitantly knocked on the door and the door had opened to Noya standing behind it and my shaking calmed down. "Y/N you're here! Come in!" said Noya and I walked inside. I looked around his house and saw that it was nice and pretty! "Wow, Noya your house is so pretty!" I said. "Thanks! I and my family try to keep clean in case any guests come. Now, let me eat that yummy yummy soup!" he said nasally, still being sick.

I giggled at his little grabby hands and his cute face and gave him the soup. He ran softly to the kitchen trying not to spill the soup, grabbed a spoon, said grace, and started eating the soup. From the moment he took the first bite of the soup, his eyes widened, and went faster eating the soup.

"Noya slow down you might choke!" I said worriedly and he did the exact opposite and kept eating the soup fast. He finished the soup safely and said thanks, got up, and gave me a big hug. I was surprised at first and I hugged him back, we stayed like this for a few seconds and then let go of each other.

"Y/N that was the...BEST CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP I HAVE EVER HAD! Thank you so much!" he said and kissed me on the cheek. "You're welcome Noya I'm glad you liked it!" I said and smiled. "Now since you're here, come upstairs and we can start our... MOVIE NIGHT!" Noya exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and we both ran up to his room that looked like it was just cleaned but he tried his best. I sat on his bed and he turned on his TV and opened Netflix. We watched a bunch of movies until I dozed off to sleep.

Noya's Pov

I was watching the movie and eating my popcorn until I felt something fall on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Y/N asleep on my shoulder. I blushed a little because of how cute Y/n looks when she sleeps and because of Y/n generally. I laid her down on the bed and turned off the TV and cuddled with her on the bed until I fell asleep also.

-----

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked the chapter and sorry it took so long. I was rewatching Demon Slayer while typing this and I usually got distracted by it because it's so cool! The next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Hope you have a nice day/night!

Bubble-chan is out!