Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I'm a pretty shy and quiet person and I have no friends to hang out with. I think that no one knows I exist and I'm okay with that. I don't want to be known, I like to be in the shadows. My mom wants me to make friends but I'm okay being by myself, keeping to myself and hearing my own thoughts.

I was bored today and I finished all my homework so I thought I would watch the volleyball game. I don't know anyone on the team and I'm a second year student at Karasuno High. I feel I should know but I don't. The volleyball team had a nice collection of players, judging by the way they look and how they stand they look like nice people but right now they were going against Aoba Johsai which I heard that they were a tough team to beat, but they never went to Nationals which is kind of sad.

I went to the bottom of the seating area to get a closer look of both of the teams and I saw that Karasuno had small person who looked like he was a probably a wing spiker or middle blocker and they had their libero who looked shorter than that other one but he trying to hide his real height with his spiky hair and he had a blond steak in the front of his hair which I find a little cute.

They started the game and it looked pretty exciting. I can feel a lot of pressure from both teams and they were looking like they both wanted to win. The ball was on Karasuno's side and the setter with raven hair looked like he was setting the orange hair shorty which is a bad idea but then I saw it. I saw those two quick play and my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. That was so... so... AWESOME! I don't know why I didn't come to any of their games but now I'm going to all the future games.

Further into the game, Karasuno was doing great and so was Aoba Johsai but I couldn't take my eyes off Karasuno's libero. He was so fast and so agile when trying to receive the ball. I was just so mesmerized by his movements. When he finally stopped to catch a breath he saw me looking at him and he winked at me. I saw him wink at me and I blushed a little knowing someone finally saw me and for some reason I want to get to know this short yet cute libero.