Chapter 4: Where am

"Wah!" I suddenly rose to the sun shining through the curtains then I realized I was not in my own house. I carefully opened the door and walked down the stairs and I suddenly was forced stopped quickly in my tracks when a young girl with long, straight red hair and rounded green eyes stood in front of me. Her hopeful eyes and a smile that could brighten anyone's day.
"Hi!" the girl said,
"um where am I?" I asked,
"Are you one of daddy's friends?" she questioned. Before I could answer, I heard a deep voice call out "Breakfast!" from downstairs.
"Come on follow me." The young girl said as she grabbed my hand and ran downstairs with me. 

I was dragged downstairs by a young redheaded girl, (pathetic am I right xD) then I saw William in an apron cooking breakfast.

"Morning girls." He said.
The young girl looked at William then me then William again then back at me. "... wait are you two dating?" the redheaded girl said.
"No Elizabeth were just work friends." William replied.
Elizabeth that is her name you mutter to yourself. I suddenly look at the clock and see the time 8:00am.
"
EEK! I'm late for work." I squeal. I start to collect my items and run out the door to work, I hear William calling out for me as I run but I did not listen to him.
I arrive at work 8:40am. You are late. This was the first time I was ever late to work before (well since that one day when my car broke down and had to run in the rain.)
"I am so sorry henry! I didn't mean to be late, I-I-..." I was cut off abruptly by henry.
"Its fine your only-he quickly checked his watch- 20 minutes late, so don't worry."
"But-but-..."
"Go! Work, if you're so worried about coming late just get your work done now." henry said chuckling a bit.