Chapter 7

"I don't understand why daddy won't let me see you, but I got his key- the young girl chuckled a bit- wow you're so pretty and shiny!" the young girl said. The red haired robot started moving around but struggling to project voice, the voice box must have been malfunctioning. Maybe that is why the robot was in maintenance.
Even though the voice box was malfunctioning, the movements were elegant and graceful; she was almost a stunning image of the young girl, the red hair, the colour scheme, and even the rosy cheeks. The robot basically looked like a replica of the young girl, everything besides the eyes. The robot had twilight blue eyes, which glowed in the darkness of the room. The robot stopped moving and just stared into the young girl's soul. It sent shivers down her spine.
"h-hello?" the young girl whispered scaredly. All the robot did was observe, out of nowhere the robots chest opened up and a vanilla ice cream laid there. It was basically inviting the young girl to pick it up. Right?
Therefore, without hesitation, she did and immediately a claw from the back of the robots chest grabbed the young girl and shoved her into the chest then SLAM! The chest shut and all you could hear was muffled screams. No one could hear her.no one could save her.

(Y/N's POV)

It has been a couple of days since William has come to work, was something wrong? Maybe I should check up on him. My shift is just about finished and I would love to see his daughter again; she seemed like a kind-hearted girl. Yeah, I will go see him, just to make sure he is okay not because I want to or anything.

As I was just about to end my shift, I bumped into mike. Literally.
"Eek! Oh. My. God! I'm so sorry Mike." I say apologetically. I accidently spilled mike's drink on him.
"I'm lucky that I always keep a spare shirt in my locker." Mike said toneless.
"....was that sarcasm?" He just stared at me.
"What do you think."
"Hehe..." I started awkwardly laughing. Mike just stared in disgust.
"Well I gotta go ya'know." I said while slowly walking away.