Chapter 5

I started working, polishing the animatronics as I do every day before the restaurant opens up until I felt a cold pressure on my shoulder, "Ah!" I squealed.

"Hey it's just me," William exclaimed. "I was just wandering why you rushed out of my house before I said anything?" he asked.
"Did you not see the time, I was late for work." I answered
"you know work starts at 9 not 7?"
"I know."
"Well... I guess I have to go now, I have work to do." He said, I guess he could feel the awkward tension too.
It was finally my lunchbreak so I went out to the back to eat my F/F (favourite food) until I heard the metal door squeak open and then who else would I see besides the one, the only William.
"What are you doing here? This isn't your lunchbreak." I said in a flat tone.
"I wanted to see you." He explained.

We both stood there silently, all we could hear were the rustling of the wind hitting the bushes, the birds chirping quietly and the chewing noise of me eating my F/F.

"Hey I was wandering if you would like to come over to my place tonight." William offered me. I looked at him with wide, confused eyes and I half-full mouth of food. "Not as a date of anything! I was wandering cause Elizabeth really wants to see you again so I told her I would at least try to get you to come." I thought for a second then nodded my head.
"Also I wasn't thinking of it as a date, so get your head out of the gutter." I said playfully. He chuckled a bit, left to go back to his work, and I went back to eating.
Guess I am going to Williams's house tonight, I had better find something to wear. Jeez' why did I agree?
(Time skip) 

It was 7pm and I was all pampered up in my favourite dress and best makeup. I rang the doorbell then the door swung opened, and whom would I see? Michael
"Hi-" I was quickly cut-off by the door swinging back closed, the wooden door brushed against my nose as it flew back into the door frame.

I heard lots of yelling from inside the Afton's house. I was hesitant whether I should leave or not but the question left my head when the door opened again and Elizabeth greeted me and brought me inside.