Chapter 2

Y/N pov:

The sun was shining brightly in the morning even though it was only 6:30 in the morning. I was the only one here at the diner; of course, I always come before anyone else it is what makes a good worker in my opinion. I did not have any clue of what to do while I waited for everyone else to come. I finally decided to clean the establishment after around 10 minutes of my dumb ass being indecisive. After cleaning the diner up and polishing the animatronics, it was 7:10 and there was a knock at the door.

I stood in front of the door hesitantly, confused on who could be knocking at the door so early in the morning. Maybe it was mike or henry, no it could not be them, they have keys to the diner. I calmly open the door wondering who it could be. Then I saw him, standing in front of me quite tall, definitely taller than me. His dark brunette hair looked shaggy but somehow neat, his grey eyes were soulless, as if he had seen someone die in front of him. (Get it) nevertheless, I introduced myself to him.

"Hi there, I'm Y/n L/n, it's odd to have customers this early." I remarked.

"Oh, ha you think I'm a customer- he laughed quietly to himself- , I'm William, William Afton dear." His voice was rough and somewhat unsettling when he talked.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were Mr Afton." I stammered.

"That's okay; I guess Henry didn't give you much information about me." He said in his gravelly voice.

"Yeah..." I replied. There was an awkward tension in the air but it was suddenly broken when the door opened.

The door opened and Mike entered but suddenly stopped and stood still. I put my hand Mr Afton's shoulder and asked him if he wanted me to show him around the establishment. He accepted my offer. After I finished showing Mr Afton around the diner and in addition, his office, he asked me to call him William so I did so on after that point. Once I shut the door of his office, I rushed around the diner to find mike. I was about to give up until I ran into the kitchen and saw mike leaning against the kitchen counter angrily.

"Why are you always so mad Mike?" I asked with an angry tone in my voice.

"Cause I don't want my father working where I work!" he snapped at me.

"Don't use that tone with me." I demanded. All he did was roll his eyes. "Anyways, why do you not want you father working here?" I asked

"Cause he hates me."

"I wouldn't think so, he seems nice." I stated

"Well if you accidently kill your own brother when you were 13 and will be blamed for it and shamed from your father because of it then yeah he doesn't hate me." Mike answered

"Oh...." I did not know what to say, that was a lot to take in in a small amount of time.

Sorry for leaving this on a somewhat cliffhanger I didn't know what else to write for this chapter, also sorry for not posting in a long time. I will post more soon. Hope you enjoy this story!