Chapter 1

12 pm, Fredbears diner opening day

Y/n POV:

"Hi kiddos!" you say to a group of kids near the stage in your bunny costume.

"Hi miss!" a young girl replies while the others are still playing tag in the noisy establishment.

"Are you having fun?" You say cheerfully.

"Yeah." She answers enthusiastically.

"Excuse me miss, C-can I please have a c-cupcake?" a small boy asks you.

"Of course I'll be right back with it!" you reply to him and boop him on the nose before heading off to the kitchen to grab him a cupcake.

You entered the kitchen and took your mascot mask and bunny gloves off. You see Mike leaning against the table.

"How can you always be so cheerful?" he asked you in a sarcastic way.

"Why can't I? It's more fun to be cheerful than to be sad." You reply to him.

"Whatever floats your boat I guess." He says while rolling his eyes.

You grab the cupcake and exit the kitchen. You give the cupcake to the kid and went back to entertain everyone.

7pm, after closing time

You start cleaning up your desk about to go home right before Mike entered your office.

"Hey Y/n, Henry wants to talk to us in his office." Mike said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." You responded with.

In henrys office

You bounced down onto the couch next to Mike. You see a bunch of clutter on Henrys desk, an arrange of animatronic blueprints, coffee cups, all empty and an assortment of paper on the desk and on the floor.  You and Mike waited for Henry to enter his office to hear the news.

"I called both of you in here because I have some news; we are going to have a new member to the Fredbear Family Diner's staff ." Henry said.

"Who is it?!" you say excitedly.

"His name is William Afton." Henry answered.

"Ugggghhh, Seriously my dad!" Mike said in a moody way.