tommys older sister | wilbur

wilbur x reader | she/her
request - none lolll.
short summary - tommy creates a plan to get wilbur and his sister together.
-
y/n pov
i was watching tommy's stream while finishing up some homework for college when i heard tommy say something. for context he had been talking to wilbur, who i had a slight crush on. only tommy knew. i knew tommy might say something because well, hes tommy, but while talking to wilbur he straight up says,

"oh yeah im pretty sure shes likes you," my eyes widen, waiting for his response.

"i- uh- tommy, WHAT?" wilbur stutters out, my heart flutters.

"wilbur should i go get her?" tommy asks snickering, knowing exactly what hes doing. i see him grab his phone and a couple seconds later my phone dings, oh fuck-

GREMLIN ASS🤮🤮
down to come on stream
for a second?
i'm watching your         stream. you better
not embarrass me bitch
no promises.

i sigh and get up and walk to his room.

wilbur's pov

i heard a knock on tommys door. i start to panic. IS SHE ACTUALLY COMING ON STREAM? yeah ive talked to her a few times, i mean on stream with tommy around but i hadn't spoken to just her before but i did have to admit. i did have a crush on her. i just wasnt expecting to see her right now. thank god i wasn't streaming and just vc on tommys stream. if chat could see my face i'd be dead.

"hello?" i hear a voice from tommys end. i try to pull myself together.

"hi!" i say, smiling.

"CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS!" i hear tommy yell faintly. i dont say anything, i cant say anything.

"wilbur you still there?" she asks, i smile to myself, hearing her say my name makes my heart flutter.

"yeah sorry," i decide to pull up tommys stream to be able to see her. i see her sitting in tommys chair, tommys just slightly out of frame in the background. i see tommy take back the headphones.

"wilbur are you okay? you seem a bit STUNNED. STOP BEING FUCKING STUNNED BY A WOMAN," tommy yells. i laugh slightly and see tommy give back the headphones.

"wait y/n- lets prank tommy, he cant hear me right?" i ask.

"yeah he cant-" y/n says.

"okay great uhh- y/n just say 'yes' enthusiastically," she laughs

"YES!" she slightly yells, chuckling/giggling (whichever one you do when you laugh ;).

"WHAT HAPPENED!" tommy yells. i laugh and so does she. we both didnt answer, still laughing.

"DID WILBUR CONFESS HIS LOVE?" tommy yells. she glares at him. my heart drops at the bottom of my chest. was she mad? like she would of been upset if i had? she stays slient.

(im not sure what my 2am self was trying to do here... im trying my best to salvage it lmao)

"uh- y/n do you wanna ask tommy if you can play on the smp or something?" i ask trying to change the subject.