drunk confessions | fundy

fundy x reader | she/her
short summary - dsmp friend group has a party and y/n has to drive a drunk fundy home.

tw for mentions of painkillers, not sure if thats a tw but im putting it jic
- y/n pov

"fundy seriously, its late come on," i say. fundy has been sprawled on one of the couches. only a few people were still here including clay, alex, techno, and wilbur.

"noooooo i dont wanna," fundy complains. i sigh and stick out my hand for him to get up.

he hesitates before getting up slightly and grabbing my hand. i pull him up and he quickly wraps his arm around my shoulder to stabilize himself. he draped over me though because i was a bit short compared to him. i tried my best to keep him up though so i wrapped my arm around his waist and i waved to the few people left and walked out with fundy.

we reach my car and i help him get into thr passengers seat then walk around to my side. once we start driving he keeps mumbling things to himself.

"hey are you okay?" i ask, looking towards him then back at the road, making sure i dont crash since im not usually used to driving this late at night.

"im just tireddd," he says.

"yeah same dude," i say with a small laugh.

"your cute," he says. i feel my cheeks burn up.

"uh- i- thanks," i muster out. he giggles a little bit.

-

we finally reach his house.

"do you need me to walk you inside?" i ask.

"pleaseeeee," he pleads.

"okay okay hold on," i huff out and get put of the car and walk around to his side.

"come on," i say softly and stick out my arm for him. he smiles softly and stumbles out of the car. i quickly catch him and he holds onto me tightly. i walk him to the door and open it with the extra set of keys he had given me months prior. i help him inside and he immediately walks and crashes on the couch.

"okay im gonna go now!" i call out to him.

"nooo y/nnnn wait!" he groggily says.

"what?" i ask.

"come here!" he says sticking out his hand. i smile and roll my eyes but walk over to him. he grabs onto my hand.

"i love youuuu," he says. my heart starts beating faster in my chest.

"awh i love you too," i say.

"no- like.. loveeee you," he says.

"w- what?" i say.

"y/nnnnnn i like youuuu li-" he starts. i calm down and try not to get ahead myself.

"fundy your drunk.. you dont know what your saying. im gonna go, i'll check on you tomorrow," i say quickly and leave before he can say another word. i really like him too but hes drunk. hes not serious. maybe.

- next morning

i wake up and remember last night and groan before getting up. i check my phone wnd text fundy.

hey do you need me to come over?

(fundy)
yes please my head hurts

okay i'll be over in a few.

i get dressed and then go and get in my car and drive to his house, still thinking about what he said last night.
i use the keys and open the door, hes still lying on the couch.

"heyy," he says, fluttering his eyes open.

"hi.. how are you feeling?" i ask walking over to him.

"bad.." he says and laughs a little.

"does your head still hurt?" i ask kneeling on the ground next to the couch.

"a lot," he says plainly.

"okay i'll get you some water and stuff," i says nd get up again to grab some water and pain killers. i come back and hand them to him

"thanks for coming over this early y/n," he says then swallows it with the water. "i really appreciate," he says and sits up slowly.

"its no problem! i mean i told you last night id check on you today," i say and sit next to him on the couch.

"you drove me home? thanks for that too," he says.

"well i mean.. yeah it was like 3am and i wasn't gonna just leave you there," i say with a laugh. he smiles at him. i zone out for a second thinking again about what he said here last night. was he being serious? was he just messing around? should i ask him?

"you good?" he asks.

"oh yeah i was just thinking.." i say plainly.

"about what?" he asks. i sigh, debating if i should just ask him or leave him alone. i mean, i would probably think about it every single second of my life if i didnt just ask him.

"yeah its just i... i was thinking about sowm things you said last night and-" i start rambling.

"oh god what did i say?" he asks. i hesitate for a second.

"it wasnt like bad or anything i was just trying leave to go home but you were rambling about how you love me and i wasn't sure what you meant but i just thought it was you just saying stuff but now im having second thoughts," i say, this time not being interrupted. he just looks at me and. stays silent, probably thinking what he should say next.

"would you want it to be me just saying stuff?" he asks. now its my turn to not know what to say so i just look back at him.

"no.." i mutter, hoping he didnt hear but also hoping he heard and feels the same way.

"well to be honest it wasn't just me saying stuff. they say drunk words are sober thoughts," he says softly, looking up at me.

"really?" i ask. he nods slowly. we both stay silent just once every couple seconds looking at each other.

"what i meant is i like you, like as more then a friend y/n," he says and sits closer to me on the couch so when i go to look at him our faces are just a few inches apart.

"i like you too.." i say before we both lean and our lips connect. it was only for a moment but i wanted it to last forever.

-

IM GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THESE STORIES- ONCE AGAIN PLEASE REQUEST I WANT REQUESTS HAND THEM OVER OR ELSE.

(updated: 1/26/21)
(words: 1087)