safe with me | awesamdude

awesamdude x reader | she/her
short summary - sam puts dream in his place😌👏

(minecraft irl au)

- no ones pov -

y/n regretted her past. she wished it never happened. but she has to live with the fact that it did.

she fell in love with what dream used to be. before he went corrupted with the idea of power.

she was blinded by love.

luckily, something eventually clicked in her brain. it didnt take long for her to leave him. but that didn't erase the feelings.

after a while of processing and thinking, they did end up fading.

she, later, met sam and she always seemed to feel safe with him.

she developed feelings for him shortly after. she never acted on them though because of what happened last time she had done so.

thankfully for her, he did end up feeling the same way.

-

sam knew about her and dream. not much about them. but dream talked about her sometimes. and it drove sam crazy.

no one on the smp knew about sam and y/ns relationship. they kept it completely private. that is until dream took it too far one day.

dream once again, had burned his clock.

sam was there to replace it and give him some more potatoes.

"hey sam, you're friends with y/n right?" dream asked, sitting the cell floor. sam sighed before responding.

"yeah why?" sam asked, grabbing the new clock out of his bag.

"it would be nice if she visited me. maybe you could talk her into it for me?" dream stated. sam usually wouldn't talk personal with dream when he was in or working on the prison. he was serious. no messing around. but y/n was a whole different story.

"i dont think she would want too," sam said, grittied through his teeth trying to keep his cool.

"i miss her," dream says then laughs to himself. "you know we dated for a bit," dream smiles. sam has to stop himself from hurting dream in this moment.

"is that so?" sam says, still working on putting the clock on the wall. he tries not to get jealous and protective. he just wants to finish up and leave.

"yeah. you know she probably still loves me but just wont admit it," sam can hear dream stand up.

that was the last straw.

sam turns around, dropping the tools in his hand on the cell ground.

"listen to me," sam says while balling dreams shirt into his fist.

"y/n doesnt love you anymore. she was done with you a long time ago. shes with me now so you better shut up," sam says before letting go of dream suddenly, making dream stumble back a few steps.

after a few seconds sam instantly goes back to work, picking up the tools and finishing with the clock.

dream was honestly speechless.

he would of never guessed that they were together.

no wonder sam always got visibly angry when dream had even broughten y/n up.

sam drops a few potatoes in dreams chest before leaving with a monotone 'goodbye dream'.

- time skip -

y/n was waiting for sam outside of the prison.

she never liked going in there.

it scared her.

sam finally exited the prison, trying to figure out a way to tell y/n what had happened earlier.

"hey sam, how was the prison today?" y/n asks as they start to walk home together.

sam stutters a bit, trying to figure out what to say.

"did something happen?" y/n asks.

"kind of.." sam says. y/n stops walking.

"what happened?" she asks, curious.

"well its not THAT big of a deal.. its just that dream was talking about you," sam says. it takes her a few seconds to say something.

"wha- what was he saying?" she asks the boy.

"i- he just.."

"sam, please just say it," she pleads.

"he wanted me to ask you to visit him and i told him you would never but he kept going on and i just had to.. put him in his place," sam says and starts to continue walking.

"put him in his place?" y/n says, taken aback by all this.

"i grabbed him and toldhimweweretogether so he would shut up!" sam said, speeding up part of his sentence.

"you- wh- what did he say?" she asks.

"nothing. i pushed him a little so he kind of just shut up," sam says.

"you got dream to shut up? you might just be the perfect man after all," she says, latching onto his arm. they laugh together. sam was just glad she took this so well. all he cared about was her safety and her well being.

he loved her so much.

and so did she.

-

ANY SAM SIMPS???

also full face reveal at 100k reads. which is insane thats a close goal🥺

(updated: 2/27/21
(words: 819)