plan failed | wilbur

wilbur soot x reader | she/her

so this is probably going to be a weird concept but i use this as a shifting scenario so i will preface it with prior knowledge. wilbur and y/n have been dating for about a year and legitimately not a single person knows, they're very secret. and they have an apartment (or flat idk you brits)  together, thats important. so yes, enjoy lovelies <3

-

"Phil called asking if he could stay at my place while he's in town.. how do I reject him?" 

Wilbur asks, walking into their shared room. Y/n spins around in her chair to face him.

"You don't!" Y/n exclaims.

"What?-"

"Listen, people already have so many speculations about hearing you in my streams and if we prove them "wrong" then they'll leave it alone,"

"Whats the plan?" Wilbur asks.

"You tell Phil, sure you can stay but let him know that I've been 'staying at your place' for the last couple days because, um my apartment flooded or we come up with something. Then when he's here I sleep on the couch and he gets the guest bed. Just don't let him in our room and we'll be good," Y/n says.

"It's a win-win, he gets a place to stay while we get to bash rumors!" 

'You're a literal genius y/n,"

-

"Ah nice place you got here, mate" Phil says after being given the tour of the small place.

"Thanks Phil! We're- I'll gonna order dinner in a few do you have any preferences?" Will asks.

"No not really, anything is fine!" Phil says going to put his things down in the guest bedroom. 

He opens the door to the small room. It seems as though it has been very untouched and clean for his arrival. He smiles at this until he realizes Y/n has been sleeping here for the past couple days. Not a single thing was left behind and it really seemed like no one had been here.

What, was she sleeping on the couch?

He let the thought slip away while he puts his things down on the bed. He emerges from the guest bedroom back to the main living area. 

"Hey Phil we just order pizza if thats okay?" Will asks.

"Yeah thats fine!" Phil says taking a seat on one end of the couch. Y/n being at the other end and Will being in the middle.

"Anything particular you guys want to watch on tv?" Will asks. Y/n tries to make herself feel not at home by answering "I'm good with anything" when surely she had only a few shows and movies in mind she would prefer watching.

"All right I'll just put on *favorite movie*" Wilbur says winking at Y/n when Phil isn't looking.

Y/n smiles but wipes her hand over her mouth to make it seem like she didn't, but Will very much saw and leaned back onto the couch, satisfied.

-

"Okay, I'm gonna head off to bed guys,"

"Old mans gotta go to bed early," Will says in response.

"Oi shut up," Phil exclaims, getting up and leaving before Wilbur can say anything about it.

Once they're sure Phil is gone, Will leans his head on her shoulder. 

"Awe little baby boy," Y/n says, ruffling his hair as if it's already not disheveled enough.

Will lifts his head and gives Y/n a quick kiss on her lips as he sits up as normal. He sits there with a stupid smile plastered over his face.

"I'm a bit tired as well, you know," Y/n says.

"You better not leave me,"

"Well I kind of can't since I'm sleeping on the couch,"

"Good point, I'll sleep here with you!" Will states as he sprawls his entire body over Y/n and the couch.

"Get up, SlenderMan™," Y/n huffs as she pushes he upwards.

"Fine, but you owe me dinner tomorrow," Will says getting up.

"Goodnight, P/n," he says kissing Y/n on the forehead.

"Night," she says back quietly. He smiles and leaves the room.

-

4am

-

Y/n awakes, needing to go to the bathroom. She gets up, rubbing her eyes and slowly making her way over to bathroom. The reason this is important is because since y/n had just woken up, she wasn't thinking.

She went back to her bedroom instead of the couch.

-

7am

-

Phil had woken up early to leave. Wilbur had told him not to go in his room but he had to at least say bye. He slowly cracked the door open and was suprised but slightly not to see Wilbur and Y/n cuddling. 

Honestly kind of cute.

He smiles at them and whispers bye and heads off.

-----

rlly stupid ending sorry but heres a chapter finally. whenever i imagine this i can never think of an ending lol.

(updated: 10/11/21)

(words: 808)