forbidden love | wilbur

wilbur soot x reader | she/her
short summary - y/n has to sneak off a lot to see wilbur after he and tommy were banished from l'manberg.

n/n = nickname

(minecraft irl au)

- y/n pov -

the moment i saw wilbur, my breath was taken away. but my brother hated this man. how was i supposed to hate him too?

he for sure hated me at first. all he knew me as was schlatts sister.

but remember our first conversation so clearly. i was walking to my favorite spot. this little pond that was a bit far out of
l'manberg.

i didnt know anyone knew about this place, but to my suprise i saw a certian curly haired boy sitting next to the pond, throwing small pebbles into the shallow water.

"wilbur?" i blurted out upon seeing him. he turned and his eyes went wide.

"oh-" he just looks at me. "uh hi," he says. we look at each other for a couple of seconds before he speaks up again.

"you can uh, stay if you want," he fumbles over his words. i nod slightly and hestiate before sitting a couple feet away from him.

its silent for a few minutes. just sounds of nature and wilbur occasionally throwing some more small rocks in the water.

"im sorry," he says, holding a rock in his hand, shaking his head slightly.

"for what?" i ask.

"i never really gave you a chance. i just assumed you would just be the same as him," he says looking at me softly. "but you seem different, not anything like your brother," he says, looking back at the ripples in the water as he throws the rock in his hand.

"hes not actually that bad," i say with a soft chuckle, picking up a rock as well. "he puts on this tough exterior and he seems evil but he really isnt. thats just what he wants the world to know him as," i explain.

"you probably shouldn't be telling that to
me though," wilbur says with a chuckle.

"oh yeah- i forgot for a second that im supposed to hate you," i say, smiling at him.

and we both ended up meeting there everyday. it was slow but we became really close. at this point i couldn't possibly understand why anyone would hate him.

and for weeks this worked. no one asked for questioned where we were for hours.

that all changed when the day of the election results came.

as much as i loved my brother, i had voted for wilbur and tommy. of course i told my brother that i voted for him. but he wouldnt be good running a country. before he spoke the results i gave a reassuring smile to wilbur.

i tried not to smile at first when i heard pog 2020 had received 46% of the votes.

but when schlatt stood up i knew either someone was going to be killed or he had planned something.

- after schlatts speech -

shit.

i knew he was up to something.

but i never thought it would be to this extent.

i couldnt object or say bye to him or schlatt would know that theres something between us.

i told myself that i would go to the pond at our time tomorrow anyways. just to see.

"hey y/n?" tubbo mutters to me as i walk back to my house. i quickly stop in my tracks.